Chapter 19

Nico's p.o.v

I cant beleive that Jake would go. He's soo persistent. I mean, ya he's cool and all, but THIS quest! He could die! Good thing i volunteered. Something keeps nagging me about the amount of people going on this quest. Twelve is generaly alot. 13 is just...WOAH! It is also a unlucky number in some cultures. Like Friday the Thirteenth. Ughh....the movie gave me the creepie deepies. Well...we are demigods. Luck is a joke for us.

          The sound of roars knocked me out of my thoughts. Bewildered, I saw a group of telkines, empousa and cyclopes attacking camp. Oh Crap. I summoned my sword and ran to the battle scene. The first monster to welcome me was a cyclopes. I stabbed his eye out. Admittably, it was gross.

              Across the battlefield, I saw Jake, Jayce, and Max. They were slicing the monsters like paper. I was amazed at Jake's sword work. You trained him well Dad. While distracted, an empousa screamed in my ear. I impaled her. I put my finger infront of my lips and whispered "shh".

     "NICO!" Someone yelled. Thalia jumped outta nowhere and sliced a telkine. "Whats up Thals?" I asked, casually while killing a cyclopes. "Oh, nothing...Just sparring AN ARMY!" She yelled at me, her voice dripping from sarcasm. I chuckled. "Thalia, we're gods. Helloooo!! Immortall!!" I retorted. Suddenly all the monsters disappeared. I looked around and saw Jayce. He looked exactly like how Percy or Theta (whatever) was countering Zeus. 

            We all rushed over to Jayce, Jake and Max, when Jayce was out of 'I-will-kill-you' mode. "What happened?" I asked. "I have got NO clue" Jayce answers. "Gods, the quest shall comense. You shall leave at dusk," Chiron says, grimly. "the war has started"

A/N: HEYY!! soo i did a chapter cuz i had spare time. I hope you enjoy. i have alot in store for you guys ;)