Chapter 21

Zoe’s p.o.v

After the torture of ‘burning bracelets’ I could still feel my hands prickle with pain. Every bone of my body was sore. Ugh! I wanted to scream, but that would be showing weakness and I can’t give satisfaction to End.

 Percy, on the other hand was shouting, like he was been whipped by a cane. Tears flowed down his face as he yelled. “Percy, Stay strong” I said to Percy. He slowly calmed down, but I could hear his sobs. Eventually those stopped too. I got quite worried for Percy.

   “Percy?” I questioned, softly. I realized he was glowing a sea-green color. Like an aura, it surrounded him getting brighter. As he looked up, his eyes glowed red. I looked into his eyes and remembered… the bad times. I quickly looked away, gasping. There was an explosion. I yelped as I realized that that was where Percy was. I squinted through the smoke and saw Percy free from the chains.

        He walked over and blasted my chains open. I flinched as he held my wrists and surprisingly he healed it. He held my hand and with our power we ran out of the prison. Percy kept kicking every door open and muttering ‘Hell yes, Imma badass’ I rolled my eyes in annoyance, but a part of me was happy that at least Percy was fine.

           Unfortunately for us, we bumped straight into End. He saw us and his eyes widened. ‘HOW DID YOU TWATS ESCAPE?!” He bellowed as Percy chuckled. ‘Its called wittiness. Got any up in there?’ I smirked at Percy’s retort, whilst End was burning with fury. ‘Well off with you two’ He aimed at us and blasted us.

      It felt like a bunch of coal was set of fire and place on me. It was horrible. Pain shooted up my spine into my hands, arms and head. I couldn’t take it.

This was clear torture. I screamed as I felt my body disintegrate. Then soon, I felt my face land hardly on grass. I sighed in relief that the pain was gone, but I could feel smoke coming from my body. I heard gasps around me, but I was too tired to look. ‘Zoe!’ I heard a familiar voice say. I opened my eyes and I felt someone position me into a sitting position. Okay…I stared right into electric blue eyes. ‘Luke!’ I said, with a messed up voice. I saw the group of familiar demigods surround me and I relaxed. Atleast I was in friendly surroundings.

        Then suddenly it hit me. ‘Percy!!’ I said, shooting up and ignoring my pain. The memories came pouring down on me. I balled up on the grass and cried. Percy…

A/N: So ya! That’s the update.  Sorry such a long wait. I had soo much projects!! GAH!! SORRY!!!!!!!!!!