Chapter 3

Luke's p.o.v (bet you weren't expecting it)

What do you know...one second I'm in Elysium enjoying some peace and quiet, and the next second, I'm standing in front of Chaos, the creator of the universe and Percy. The first thing that comes to my mind is what the hades is Percy doing here?? And why does he look so...different...and have an aura of...so much power! And then the weirdest thing happens, Chaos speaks in my head.

Yes, you think he is Poseidon's son, but Poseidon just adopted him. I couldn't put Percy at a huge risk since he was so young, so I transferred Poseidon's aura into him, but still leaving him some of my powers, he became he greatest hero of all time. And that's when the gods decided to kill him I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth, but barely noticeable, I still had a kinda of a hatred towards gods and how they mistreat their children 

Don't worry Luke, I took him away for 500 years in earth's time. He is now your commander, master, boss, leader chief, superior and whatever you want to call him, but he is also your friend. And that is when I realised that Chaos was actually saying it out loud to everyone.

              After Chaos left, I went straight to Percy, grabbed his wrist and pulled him in a room in the side. Huh.... I don't remember seeing this room...oh well...this is the Void, anything can happen. I made Percy sit down. And straight away asked him "What the Hades are you doing here!!??" 

Percy sighed and answered "Well, I expect you would want the whole story..." 

"Yes Percy, c'mon" Percy visibly cringed when I called him Percy.

"Ok Luke, just...don't call me Percy. Call me Perce or Theta. Just not Percy...it brings back too many memories..." 

then Per-..Uh I mean Perce wanders off into I trance. I cough loudly causing him to snap out of the trance and he starts;

 "Well..." his story started from the prophecy of the 7 to the battle of Gaea. Then started the betrayal of the gods. I was so angry, I didn't realize I was steaming with anger till Percy eyed me, worriedly. Then finally he said he was ready to make us immortal...

 AN: comment below <33