Chapter 16

Chaos’ p.o.v

Jayce and I reach Camp Half Blood. I didn’t see Chiron so I called out. “Hello? Chiron?” and out appeared Chiron with my warriors and campers. As soon as Chiron saw me, his eyes widened as he bowed down to me, as well as the warriors. Campers were confused with who I was, huh…well I don’t do a daily appearance. The campers bowed anyways. “Hello! For those who don’t know me,” I look at the campers “I am Chaos, the creator of the universe. How are ya!?” the campers stare at shock while the warriors chuckle at their expressions. Chiron looks at them amusedly. “Great Grand Father, what have you came to me for?” I stare at him and wrinkle my nose. “Please Chiron, just call me sir. Great grandfather, makes me sound old.” Chiron stares at me. “Sir you are older than all the gods, titans, and primordial together. You ARE old sir” I look at him with mock shock (A/n: HEY THAT RYHMED, LOL sorry. Continue….). Then from behind me Jayce comes out from behind me and stands next to me. “Nice. I feel soo appreciated” He says to me. I roll my eyes.

    “P-Percy??” Leo says, while everyone looks at him at shock. “No, I am not Percy, I am his brother Jayce” Jayce answers. With that I speak to Chiron. “Percy is alive, and he is in danger. Well…you know Theta? Well…He’s Percy. Ends got him. Jayce here is included with the prophecy. Welcome him to the camp please.” Everybody’s eyes are popped out. “Hail Jayce Jackson, Son of creator, creator of the universe.” With that everyone form the whole camp comes around and bows. I smile and say “Well, my job is done!”…

Jayce’s p.o.v

Well thank you Dad. I feel soo appreciated. Chiron leads me to a tent, and I meet a dude named Oblivion. “Look you know your brother Percy? Well he’s been captured by End and now I’m the leader. You are in the warriors by default. As your Dad said, you are included in the prophecy.  They find the lost leader

The brothers and lovers reunite. That’s you. You and Percy unite.” It took a lot to digest that. “So umm…oblivion, it’s kinda obvious that oblivion isn’t your real name. What is it?” I ask. He visibly gulps. He takes off his hood slowly and under it reveals a boy with sandy hair, a scar doing down his face. Over all this guy would have girls drooling over him. “My name is Luke Castellan and I –“Luke was interrupted by a gasp behind me.

            I look behind me and I saw a blonde girl. Her face was full of shock. “L-Luke?” She said. “Annabeth I –I’m so sorry-“ He tries to say something but Annabeth runs. He tries to follow but stops. He sighs, running his hand through his hair. “I’m really sorry Luke. Please forgive me” He looks at me, with an observing look. “It’s not your fault Jayce.” And with that he runs out, most probably following Annabeth. What have I done?....

A/N: How do you like it?? Good?? Comment. I’m gonna make a new book. Look out ;)