Chapter 14

Luke/Oblivion’s p.o.v

When Perce came back from his ‘mysterious’ trip, I knew something fishy was going on. I managed to get him in a room and force him to speak. “*sigh* Look Big O (Luke’s nickname), I met…Artemis.” His face flushed with embarrassment. I smiled knowing he liked her. So you’re over Annabeth? I MMed (Mind messaging) him. He sighed again I don’t know. When I looked at her today, I felt…nothing. He replied. I knew this was hard for him, so I said something I never knew I would say. Well, I just want to say…I kinda like Zoe Percy looked at me shocked. I looked away, obviously blushing. “I KNEW IT!! YESSSS!!!” Percy yells, excitedly. Zoe comes in and looks at us, confused. She looks so adorable…WAIT ughhh stop it Luke! Control yourself! Percy has a mischievous look on his face “Well Lover boy over here-OUFF” Before he says anything I slam my hand over his mouth. He licks my hand and I pull away in disgust. I wipe the disgusting spit on his hair. His eyes widen “NO! NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR.” He looks at me with a glare. “Evil!” Just then we hear screams and shouts outside of the tent. The smile melts off Percy’s face. “So the war has begun” and with that we rush outside.

             Outside I barely dodge a spear that goes over my head. I look to my left, and there is a whole army of skeleton people, including monsters like the Minotaur, empousa, hyborean giants and many more. And on the other hand I saw the camp totally unprepared. I hear Percy in my head saying WARRIORS ASSEMBLE!! From all different directions I see, all our warriors. “FOR CHAOS!” Percy yells and we repeat and charge to the battle. Duck. Slash. Swipe. Stab. Percy, Zoe, Sammy and I work together as the others go fighting off. It actually isn’t hard. Till I hear a familiar scream or should I say screams. I look behind and some HUGE person is holding Percy and Zoe in both hands.

End.

He looks at me and says “Ahh…now isn’t it the betrayer. Well if you want them, come and get them” My vision gets red in fury while I charge at him. As soon as I am close to him he disappears and so does the whole army. All I see are the rest of the warriors and injured campers. I scream in frustration. I kick the grass, I slash at the air in anger. Exhausted, I sit on the ground. I bury my head in my hands and sob. My 2 best friends are kidnapped, and couldn’t do a thing about it. Curse the stupid Fates. I feel a warm hand on my shoulder. I look up and I see Thalia and behind her all the campers and warriors. Sammy’s eyes are bloodshot like the rest of the warriors. The campers eyes are full of sorrow. I get up and pull myself together. “I am second in charge so I shall lead the warriors. And I demand a quest to get our commander back.

A/N: I decided we needed a twist so VOILA! I’m sorry if its this chapter is short but right now I am moving to a new place, so it will be hard for me to update. But I want someone to plz make a prophecy for me. I suck at making prophecies. Email me; kristenjones1999@gmail.com or just private message me it, Kay? Peace!!