Chapter 15

Max’s p.o.v

Ever since Annabeth and I had our…kiss, we’ve been kind of awkward and we never got a chance to talk about it. Then the battle broke out. 2 warriors were lost, Theta and Hjordis were taken personally from End. We were all struck with shock. Oblivion was broken, but he kept it together for his warriors. I respect him for that. He IS 2nd in command. I had only been here for a week now and I know like basic stuff, but somehow, I excel in sword fighting. Oblivion had demanded a quest, so we all gathered in the Big House, Mess room. The counselors of the cabins including Lucy, Jake, and Thalia. Also the legendary 6, without Percy, of course. Obviously Rachel, Chiron and Oblivion. “Well, we are all aware of the kidnapping of 2 warrior, the leader Theta and a warrior Hjordis. We have decided a quest of-“Chiron was cut off by Rachel who had green smoke coming out of her eyes and mouth. “I am the spirit of Delphi, speaker of the prophecies of Phoebus Apollo, slayer of the mighty Python. Approach, seeker and ask.”  Rachel said, turning unmistakably to Oblivion. If that was me I would say No thanks, wrong door, just looking for the restroom but I forced myself to take a deep breath.

   Oblivion said” How do I find my leader and fellow warrior?” Rachel replied (obviously) with a prophecy;

Seven shall accompany the warriors and hunters on the quest,

13 shall go together and find the lost ones,

The commander's identity, A Son of the Sea shall guess,

They find the lost leader

The brothers and lovers reunite

But death follows, when the when the group are split 

And the son of the creator falls in the pit 

The fate of the quest, rests on his choice

The choice of his can end the world

Or can save his loved one…

Oh shit. Son Of the Sea…That’s me. This is my flippin first quest. Everyone turned to me with the looks of sympathy, jealousy, and enviousness. Annabeth looked at me with something completely different…proudness??

   Far off we heard a voice saying” Hello? Chiron?”

Chaos’ p.o.v

Ughhh… why does End have to be soo annoying. God I’m outraged. He took my SON?? I need my other son now. Well…desperate times call for desperate measures. I teleport to one of my favorite places, Sally’s house.

          -Teleportation-

“hello? Sally? Are you home?” I say quietly. I see the familiar, curly brown hair. Sally stares at me, like I’m an alien. “C-Charles??” Sally said, astounded. I chuckle and hug her. She clings to me like I would go away. “Mama?” a voice calls out, and out comes a 3 year old, black haired boy. Oh my god. He looks soo much like Percy. “Sally, I need to tell you something. Percy is alive. Don’t tell ANYONE! He is in grave danger. I’m sorry but Jayce needs to help me, help Percy” Sally’s eyes fill with sadness and curiosity. “But Charles, how can he help. He’s only 3” Sally asks. I close my eyes with my hand over young Jayce, and wish him a spell of growth and immortality. When I open my eyes, I see a boy who resembles me. I gave him growth to an 18 year old. He looks soo much better. His eyes are blue-green. He has black hair with sea green highlights. He has his difference, but he resembles 3 people. Paul, Percy and I. time to bring him to came half blood. I turn to Sally, her eyes shine, filling with pride. I give her a last hug. “You know what must be done. You are a strong person. I love you Sally.” The doorbell rings. Paul must be here. “I’ll explain everything to paul. I love you too Charles” Our lips lock for a second, then she pulls away to open the door. I teleport Jayce and I to Camp half blood. I look at Jayce and he looks so confident, yet nervous. “Dad? Where are we going?” I chuckle and say “Wait, son.”…..

A/N: THUN THAA!!!! How do you like it??? Comment beloww. And prophecy is from @LoveBooks456. Follow herr!! Enjoy!!