Chapter 17

Percy/Theta’s p.o.v

I wake up in a dark place. The foul smell of…something disgusting fills my nose. My eyes falter to adjust to my surroundings.

Prison

My hands and legs are chained together. I try to break out but something stops me. GAH! Stupid magic! It could probably take me days, or weeks to break out. I look around and I see a figure of someone else, also chained up like me. I squint trying to recognize the person. Zoë?! We were captured by some f**king idiot.

      I try and remember; Battle…Luke, Zoë, Sammy and I …End…END! HE captured us. Zoë! Do you read me?  I MM (Mind message) her. I hear her groan in my head. Yup I’m here. What going on? Why am I tied up?  Zoë exclaims in my head.

    “Well…how are my prisoners?” End enters with an evil smirk. “What the hell do you want, End? Let us go you bucket of snot!” Yes, that’s the best I came up with. Deal with it. End laughs “Your stupid warriors are coming. They’ve got a quest and they’ll come straight here. Then I shall send ALL of you to my favorite place, Tartarus.” I shudder, still remembering those poisonous air, red skies…ugh! “Hey! What about me?” Zoë asks trembling with rage.

   “Oh you! The lovely huntress. I only captures you to make sure the warriors would come. Your lover is now head of the warriors by default. So it is certain he will come to rescue his master and love. You too, shall go down Tartarus.” End answers. “We will defeat you, End” I growl. “Oh? You think it’s only me? Well, your friend Kronos is back too!” I laugh “That weakling? I am a primordial, not a demigod. A titan is no match for me.”

           End flushes with anger “Well, we shall see Theta!” he spat. “Guards! Make sure they get the…special treatment” End says, leaving with a smirk. And oddly enough, the chains get heated up…

Annabeth’s p.o.v

Theta was Percy?!?!?! But Theta was so…powerful. Well, Percy IS the son of Chaos. Now Jayce? I followed Oblivion and Jayce, to their tent. They talked about stuff, I could barely hear, then Oblivion takes off this hood and…Luke?! I audibly gasp. Jayce and Luke look back at me. “L-Luke?” Luke’s face turns white. “Annabeth, I –I can explain-“I run off before he completes his sentence. Oblivion is Luke. Theta is Percy. These are the people we thought were dead.

       Distractly, I bump into…Max. Oh gods. I try scrambling away, but Max grabs me. “Annabeth, Stop!” He says in his dreamy, deep voice. Ugh Annabeth! Snap out of it. I look back at him and cant help but remember our kiss.

      I blush at that memory “Is something wrong? Do you want to talk about what happened…then?” Oh man, he’s talking about the kiss. “I liked it, Uh no, well no, I DID like it but I don’t know if you liked it.” Max says, endearingly clumbsy. This is probably why Hazel loves Frank. “I liked it too, Max” I say, looking straight in to his eyes. “You did? I mean, Pshh…of course you did.” He says, jokingly, puffing his chest out. I laugh at his childishness. “Umm…Annabeth?” I turn around and see Luke.

         Oh, I completely forgot about him. “I’m sorry Annabeth, please forgive me” he says. Max speaks up” what did he do?” I see his eyes harden with jealousy. Oh boy. “Its got nothing to do with you, kid” Luke answers, threateningly. “Well, I care about her” Max retorts. “What are you, her boyfriend?” Luke growls. Max’s face clearly looks angrily speechless. “Yes Luke he’s my boyfriend. I forgive you. Now scrat!” I speak up for Max.

     Luke looks at me with mild surprise. “Fine! Thanks. Take care of her, bro. or I’ll kill you.” Luke says. “Boyfriend, huh?” Max says teasingly. “I guess so” I reply. “Then lets make it official” and with that Max’s lips crash on mine, sweet and gentle. The way I like it…

A/N: YAY! Max+Annabeth! Sorry I didn’t post for long. My tv and wifi cable were out for the week. TORTURE. Well! ENJOY!