Chapter 25

Bianca's p.o.v
As soon as we crossed the portal, blood everywhere. We landed in the debris of so monster which was disassembled. In shock we all jump off. 'What the-AHH!' Percy yelled, interrupted by a cyclops carrying an axe. Percy quickly pulled out his sword and beheaded him.
We were bombarded by monsters of different kinds, some that I had never seen before. 'Percy! We have to get to End!' Jayce yelled while slaughtering a harpie. Percy's face scrunched up in confusion. Then realisation hit him on the head and his face filled with knowing.

Confused, I yelled 'Jayce!! What are you talking about??' Jayce turned to me and smiled at me sadly. I raised my eyebrow. 'Jay Jay...go for it' Percy said softly, and the whole group around us was confused. Jayce walked towards me and Nico took the monster that Jayce was fighting. I looked at Jayce and he closed the distance between us.

He kissed me.

Shock slammed into me, but it slowly morphed into pleasure. I kissed back. It was...something. I felt something wet against my nose. I broke the kiss and stared at him.

He was crying.

'Jayce.. Are you alright?' I asked softly, wiping away the tears. He looked at me with his gorgeous green eyes, and said 'Whatever happens in the next hours, I just want you to know that I like you...a lot. The feelings developed after I saw you. You were beautiful. So please for forgive me. Bye.' He pulled away from me and ran.

Never in my life had I feel so incomplete. I wanted to break down and cry. I saw the one I loved walk away from me, and I did nothing. I wiped away my tears and continued fighting.

A/n; so hi! This is a filler chapter. A lot waits and I updated asap. Comment questions that you would want to ask the characters, bcuz on the end of the book (which is near) I will put a QnA for the characters. Just write who to and the question. Enjoy, comment and vote!!