Eleven-"Is this the part where you guys kiss?"

Saturday Morning. 

9:36 A.M 

Shari’s Berries.

I’m here, shaking. We’re meeting up here. I can’t, I’m going to mess up, I’m so nervous. 

“Hey,” Jack sat down. 

“Madison!” Riley shouted and jumped on me muffling me in a tight hug. 

“Hi, beautiful, I’ve missed you,” I replied, rubbing her back up and down and left and right. 

“Hi,” I smiled at Jack. “How are you?” I asked placing Riley to the right of me.

“I ordered the Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, I hope you guys don’t mind.” I explained, becoming way more nervous than at first. 

“Oh, you didn’t have to, thank you,” He sounded as if he was smiling when he said so. That made me smile. 

“It’s on me, don’t worry about it,” I noticed Riley kept on wandering off. 

“Hey, sweetie, you okay?” I asked her. 

She nodded. I wasn’t convinced though. 

“You could talk to me, sweetheart, what’s up?” I ask her, cuddling her. 

“Can I go to your house later today?” She asks, her eyes widening. 

“You’re always welcome, love. But, it's up to Jack,” She looks at him. 

“We’ll see, Madison and I have to talk right now, Princess, okay?” She nods. 

“Can you go play with the other kids right now, sweetheart? Don’t go too far though.” He suggests. She nods and runs off to the kids. 
“So, what’s been going on with you?” I ask him right when Riley leaves. 

“What are you talking about? Nothing.”

“Well,” I intertwine my fingers. 

“We’ve barely talked, it’s been a while since we actually did. And I mean, I don’t know, I guess, I miss talking to you…?” I smile, embarassed by how open I am when it comes to him. 

I could hear him chuckling under his mask, I smiled. He’s chuckling because of me. Me. The weird one. 

I felt like laughing myself. 

“So,” I trailed off. 

“Do you want to go out?” 

I looked at him, had I heard him right? 

“W-what?” I stuttered. 

“Nothing, nothing at all. Don’t worry about it,” He shakes his head and gets up, I stop him immediately. 

“Jack, I’d love to go out with you, I guess I was just surprised, I’m sorry,” I take his hand in mine. 

“Oh, I’m sorry,” He shakes his head. 

“Don’t be, so, when and where will this date take place?” I ask, bringing him back to sit down. 

“I don’t know. I didn’t even think I’d ever ask you. Wherever you want to go is okay with me,” He answers, looking a bit shaken up. 

“Would you like to go to the movies?” He shakes his head. 

“No, not really. It's really basic. Oh, shoot, I’m sorry I did say you could choose. Yeah, we can go to the movies, I’ll just shut up now.” He babbles on.