There's a lot of difference in...

Already loving and trying to love . 

" Yoona-ssi ? Is my sister ready ? The priest and Prince Jeon is waiting in the royal court . Hana-ah ? Oh my god.....my sister is looking so beautiful ." Hoseok walked in , I would be lying if I say he wasn't looking attractive , even Yoona was staring at him . He caressed my cheek and smiled . " Our Princess is the most beautiful human , I have ever saw ...." I blushed and lowered my head . " Ahahahaha......come let's go hmm ?" 

Time Skip 

I smiled at Jimin , who was my guard of honour . I actually don't even know there's something like that but Yoona said that Guard of honor is someone who'll always protect the Bride from danger and stay behind her . I gripped on Oppa's hand as we started walking towards the court . 

" Nervous ?" Jimin asked while whispering behind my ears , I smiled and nodded . He smiled back and patted my back gently . " The Asylvian Princess , that I know is the strongest and most brave woman in this Kingdom . She's never nervous .....and she's the most beautiful person ." He stopped walking and bowed . " Here we'll split I guess ." 

I tilt my head confused . " Yes sister .....from here.....Zoba will lead you .....he's also ...your brother ." Hoseok smiled bitterly and let go of my hand . I tilt my head a bit confused...and sad . I turned at the door which opened revealing Zoba looking super handsome in his outfit . A bright smile crept on my lips as he flashed his gummy smile . 

" Dongsaeng ? May I have the golden opportunity to walk you down the aisle ?" He stretched his hand out making me smile and accept it gladly . All the members of Royal family , neighboring Kingdoms and some higher status nobles were invited with the citizens of Asylvia . The aisle was longer than I expected while the Royal court was beautifully decorated making my eyes sparkle In joy . 

Zoba hold my hand and we started walking , as we started getting closer , my heart beat more faster . I gripped on Zoba's hand but my smile was still the same that I reflected at the guests . " You know when you sneeze ? You look like a piglet ." Zoba stated with a straight face , delivering smiles at the guests . 

" What the.....Yahhh why you stare at me when I sneeze ? You really wanna get beaten Zoba ? Aren't you ?" I whisper yelled making him chuckle and shake his head . 

" No Princess , please spare your brother .....he's too fragile and he's still too handsome to die ." He turned to me with his cute gummy smile almost skipping my heart beat . Omo he's so cute when he's not scary . I mean .....he's always scary and sober tho . It's rare to find some cuteness on his cold face . 

" Awww thanks Zoba-ah , I won't hit you . I'll treasure you ." I smiled and glanced at the people hailing for us . Hoseok already standing at the front , I can say he used his teleportation power to reach there while Jimin was still behind us . 

" Ahem.....It's not Zoba.....It's Yoongi......Min Yoongi ." He smirked releasing my hand from his grip and tilt his head cutely pointing at someone behind me . 

" Not just Yoongi....It's Yoongi Oppa ." The familiar voice echoed behind me making me turn and hug the person tightly . " Hahaha , look .....she's going to marry within a few minutes and still she's clinging to me haha." He patted my back making me sob more on his chest . 

" Your Majesty ? What if she's going to marry ? Our Hana-ah will always be our small baby who used to hug you everyday and cry complaining how her friends are annoying her . She'll always be the same Hana-ah ." The soothing voice calmed my sobs , making me smile and nod . 

" Appa....Eomma .....Saranghae ." I whispered , Dad placed a peck on my forehead while mom patted my back softly . 

" Let's go , don't make my son-in-law wait any longer ." He smiled and eyed at the tall figure standing at the stage with Jin and Namjoon who were I guess guards of honor for Jungkook . But what we heard from far was Jin's wheezing laugh that made Jimin giggle a bit . I turned and smiled at Z-....Yoongi before walking with Mom and Dad .