Chapter 68

Ara's POV 

First of all .....they planned my wedding without informing me and secondly there's a celebration in whole Asylvia because we won over Zoba and lastly .....WHY I HAVE TO LOSE MY FUCKIN VIRGINITY TO THE REDHEAD ??? 

" How about this princess ? It's red and as you'll get married soon .....It will be auspicious you know ?" Yoona smiled but I was not at all interested in marrying that Hemelian guy . Being in forced marriage sucks . Even a powerful princess like me can't control my own life and marry the person I love . 

And who made this rule that you have to lose virginity .....I mean seriously ? Ughhhh.....

Yoona helped me and changed my outfits into this : 

She combed my hair and did make up . After getting fully ready we both walked out of my chamber . I glanced at her who smiling to herself , wait......Is she planning to set me with Jungkook ? Because that won't happen ......not at all .... I love Taehyung ....although I'm trying to adjust but falling for that red head is like seeing pigs fly . 

I hate him . I hate that red head . What I even did to have him in my life . But he's really a loyal and kind person ......somewhere I was glad that he selflessly stood beside me and fought for me . But Taehyung also did that . But to see .....Taehyung is my best friend while Jungkook is just a stranger whom I knew for just a month or two .

Taehyung lied me , hid his true face , acted dumb where as Jungkook always tailed me like an open book . But still.....I ....never felt ...that .....I never felt like dating him . Ughhhh.....I can't love him , I love Tae and love can't happen twice . It just can't - 

" Are you even listening ?" Yoona yelled making me halt on my way and gaze at her confused . " Hana-ah ? I called you so many times !! Jungkook must be waiting for us , let's pace faster Princess ." She chimed making me more suspicious . What she's even planning ? 

We took the imperial dragon carriage , I sighed looking out of the window . As the castle was on the mountain , the road was steep . I smiled seeing the lights and city beaming with happiness , but then I remembered what Aubrielle said . I don't know what gonna happen but I'm really scared about it . 

The curse .....

We reached the central market area where all were celebrating with crackers , candles and lighting lanterns

We reached the central market area where all were celebrating with crackers , candles and lighting lanterns . The scene was really romantic . I wished Taehyung to be by my side and enjoy this breath taking view . But I guess that will always remain a wish ......

A wish and a curse are both magical and yet so different from eachother . They both can change someone's life and flip it upside down but yet ......when a wish is fulfilled people gets over joyed and celebrates it , feel blessed but when a person gets cursed , he cusses his life and loathe his fate . Yet ......both of them have something good and bad effects .......the observer have to think it as what he wants to see it as . 

A curse or a wish . 

I took a deep breath before stepping down the carriage , the whole city started hailing for me and Asylvia . I was about to walk but stumbled and was about to fall but someone caught me . " Oh...Ah...Thanks ." I smiled but I was froze to see ......" J-Jungkook ?" 

My eyes widen seeing him .....not him but he's red....I mean black hair ????  

He cleared his throat and snapped me out of my thoughts

He cleared his throat and snapped me out of my thoughts . " Will you stop staring at me and compliment your future hubby a bit .....to make him sure that his beautiful wife is happy by the changes ." He wiggled his brows making me nod . But when I realized I nodded , I shook my head immediately . " Hahahaha.....Pabo ." 

He loosened his grip around my waist and helped me to stand straight . I was still confused that he really dyed his hair just for me ? Or he's bad taste in hair color changed under my fashionista influence ? 

" Wow....Kookie ? You are so romantic huh ? " Yoona nudged him making him blush and flashed his cute bunny teeth . Wait cute ? Looks like my mind is not stable . I face palmed and turned to see him staring at me . 

No.....I don't know if I was hallucinating or seeing things but he was there , smiling at me . He's red hair highlighting among the black ones . I smiled and was about to step towards him but someone pulled him into a tight hug before I could approach him . He smiled at her and they started talking . 

The way he looked at her ......he always looked at me in that way , like he lived to see the world in my eyes , like his last wish will be to drown in them but .....why he's treating someone else like that ? My heart clenched and I felt suffocating . And I knew what that feeling was .......

Jealousy . Pain . Agony . 

They walked away from my eye sight leaving me heart broken , confused and froze at my place . I balled my fist and turned to see Jungkook surrounded by a group of girls , an evident blush crept on his face and he was all red like tomato . He's such a fuckin PLAYBOY !!! 

" Wah oppa you are so handsome ~ "

 " Oppa Saranghae !! " 

" Oppa if you are tired , tell us okay ?"

 " Oppa you looked hot in red hair ~~ "

 " Oppa , can you enjoy the celebration with us ?" 

" Ah hahaha....well.....If I'll be free....and you all are older than me....haha....I'm not your Oppa ." He smiled embarrassed  . Jerk . 

I walked towards him and stopped just a few steps away from him . " You.....You said you wanna know me more and enjoy tonight with me right ? " I asked him , my eyes never leaving his brown orbs . He gulped and scratched his nape nodding . " Let's go then .....call it a date ." I turned to leave but he stopped me grabbing my wrist . 

" But I thought.....you hate me .....why suddenly you wanna - " I took a deep breathe and placed his hand from wrist to my palm and smiled before intertwining our fingers . He's mouth opened azar seeing me moving close to him . I smirked and started walking with him . I smiled and turned to him . 

" Nah Jungkook .....hate is too heavy word for me .......besides every positive changes aren't positive in the beginning ." 

*************End Of Chapter 68 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later In Next Chapter ^ ^ 

- Charil Meng .