Chapter 63

Author's POV 

Taehyung closed his eyes , he wanted to hold her tight , tell her how much he loved her since childhood but he also knew that he can't do that . Hanuel was fated to be with Jungkook , she was committed and one wrong move can ruin her name . 

Besides he's staying around Hanuel could create unwanted feelings in her heart and also maybe he'll end up hurting her as the black mana was starting to poses him . If he won't stay away from her , maybe he'll lose control and do something that he'll regret forever . 

He can't let that happen , he balled his fist and pulled away , " I'm sorry ." He wiped her tears and smiled , " But ....I promise I'll be back .....one day ....I will come back when I'll learn to control my dark powers . Till that I want a promise from you ." He's heart clenched but he concealed the pain behind his attractive box smile . 

" Wae ? Why I'll p-promise you ? You are so selfish Taehyung ." The 18 year old girl cried out , screaming at her lover . Taehyung sighed and pulled her into a tight hug . She struggled to push him away but he's grip was tight around her , " I love you ." 

" No.....you can't love me . You ....you have to promise me that ....you'll love Jungkook . You have to forgive this illegal feelings . You have....have to accept the fate . Jeon Jungkook .....he's your fate ." Taehyung pulled away and hold her small hand in his bigger ones . She looked away sniffing softly . " Promise me ." 

" YOU CAN'T FORCE ME !! You are such an asshole Taehyun- " 

" Or.....I will never come back to you . Hanuel-ah ? Jungkook.....he's not that bad , he likes you and he can even sacrifice his life for you , what else a girl wants in life ? Besides ..." He bit his lips and stepped back , " I'll be always there for you ......like a bestfriend ." 

Ara's POV 

I..I thought it was all because of that shitty curse but .....even after the curse is lifted ....Why my true love is walking away from me ? This is not illegal , this is....my true feelings . I wish I could be with him but ....looks like he decided . " You really want this Taehyung ? Why are you hiding your true feelings ?" 

" I....I'm not lying ...I'm happy ...just to be you b-best f-friend ." He rubbed his nape while looking away . I knew it , he's such a lame liar . How can he be so cold hearted ? 

" Have you ever thought ? What I gonna do without you ?" I covered my face and sobbed , never knew I'll cry like this because of this dummy . 

" Everything will be fine !! It....will be fine , trust me ." He said and took a deep breathe , " Promise me you'll not miss me and erase all those feelings and ..love Jungkook . You HAVE to promise me Hanuel-ah ." He said with a straight face . 

My lips trembled while hands started shaking , I had no option . I lowered my head and nodded . " I'll....try ." But I don't want to . He patted my head and placed a pair of butterfly earrings on my palm . 

" And

" And ......." He bit his lips and looked at me . " I love you . I always did , but I want to see you happy . If not with me .....then with....Jungkook ." he smiled , " I'll be back soon ....I promise ." We both stared at eachother , I don't know what will happen next . 

What if I'll never get to see him , what if I go back in my era .....what if ....the real Hanuel comes here ...what if - 

I'm so scared . I just want the time stop and I hold him tight , hugging him , placing my head on his chest , hearing his heart race . Forever . 

But .....It's beyond impossible . 

Taehyung cupped my face , my heart skipped a beat as he pressed his lips against mine . It took me a second to respond back , I placed my hands on his chest and closed my eyes , kissing back . My eyes filled with tears as I saw him shedding tears . It feels so pathetic .

Now .....at this moment .....I realized something . 

" Taehyung-ah ? Even.....even if I fall in love with someone else .....it could never be the way ....I love you ." I smiled weakly . 

" Mhm ......and I appreciate your feelings pumpkin head ." He flicked my forehead making me gasp . I punched his arm playfully and giggled . I never thought I have to act so fake but I'm just mirroring what I'm witnessing . 

He's also broken like me ......but still .....he's smiling to make me smile . Then why can't I ? 

He wiped my tears and pecked my forehead . " Don't ever cry ......If you'll miss me then just call my name ......I'll be there for you . Arrasso ? Aubrielle said I need to go so that I can come back becoming more powerful . " 

" Whatever ." I rolled my eyes and smiled . He's eyes glowed , he sighed deeply and turned to me . 

" Hanuel-ah ? I love you forever !! Okay ?" Black butterflies started swirling around him . And I knew what that was .....A goodbye . " Maybe I wasn't the best person , maybe I was a jerk to you ....maybe I was unfaithful towards my feelings .....but I'll be always with you ....forever ~ " I nodded . " Goodbye ." He whispered before vanishing in thin air . 

Tears rolled down my eyes , I fall on my knees sobbing like a baby , he was my love , my friend , my everything and.....this is how we changed our path , split away ? Said goodbye ? You know what ?

The saddest part of the life is to saying goodbye to someone you wish to spend your lifetime with . It's hard to erase the feelings and I'm sorry Taehyung ....I can't forget you . 

You said you'll love me forever , you'll always be with me forever .....but I wonder how long is forever . Yah Kim Taehyung ......you are really a jerk !! And I hate that I love you .....a lot . 

" Don't ever cry......If you'll miss me then just call my name ......I'll be there for you ."

" Taehyung ....." 

************End Of Chapter 63 

Ehehehe I know this chapter sucked ....hehehe  * embarrassed smile * Plus my grammar sucks kekeke O.O Sorry for that .

Mianhe !! And Thanks For Reading , BTW Are You Guys Excited For The Last Episodes Of Cursed ? And Do You Think This Was The End Of The Curse ? And One More Question ....

Was Zoba The Real Antagonist Here ? Or .....There's Someone Else Who Plotted All This From The Very Beginning ? HAHAHA comment your answer ^ ^ 

See You Later In Next Chapter !!