Chapter 30

Author's POV 

" What do you mean by he's back ? He.....Who's he ?" Jungkook asked as he was completely unaware of who's the particular ' he ' they were talking about . Jimin nodded and decided to explain him . 

" He ....in the sense Zoba , people says that he's the most powerful Anodite in the all 4 kingdoms . But no one really saw him , those who saw him and came back alive often narrated that he's the most handsome form of devil , he's merciless , cruel and has a dark aura around him , but after a few days the survivors die mysteriously . No one till now knows how he looks like , what's he's background , he's oreanda or powers . He's just like an unsolved mystery . No one knows what he wants ........but one thing that he indirectly pointed , he wants ....is...." 

" We don't know if he meant by that or not but ....he left us with a puzzle . It was something like ....." The cursed knows what it knows , the beauty can't be hidden behind the four walls , even though that's the strongest , one day I'll achieve it by hook or crook and make it mine . It's very precious to the royals .....I just wanna see how they gonna react when I'll take it away ". On solving we came to know that he was talking about our Princess ." Jin smiled .

" And who solved it ?" Jungkook asked while tapping his chin thinking . Jin , Namjoon and Hoseok raised their hand . " And why do you guys think he meant that to Hanuel ?" He raised a brow to the older hyungs .

" Because that's what he meant , the cursed one in the whole Asylvia was Hanuel since her birth , she's the most beautiful maiden in whole Asylvia and we protect her with 4 walls ....that's the palace , even though that's the strongest , according to former oracle , one of Jung's children will be one of the strongest gifted child , and like you can see I'm having green mana , so it's of course Hanuel who's the most strongest . Yoona also saw Zoba , I mean a man in black hoodie kidnapping Hanuel ......that's where it meant .....he'll get her by hook or crook and " Hoseok gulped . 

" Make her his . " Namjoon stated all looking serious . " Besides she's very precious to the Royals and of course they'll be hurt if Princess will be taken away or more worst .....so after all this we came to this end . What do you guys think ? We are wrong ?" He asked while eyeing the Hemelian . Jungkook ruffled his hair annoyed and shook his head . Although he's heart was saying that his Hyungs were missing something but he decided to go with the flow . 

" So.....What do you want us to do ? Hanuel won't like it , if the guards will follow her everywhere , she hates being watched . " Taehyung mumbled as he looked at others . 

" But for her safety , we have to keep an eye on her , It's just 2 weeks left and he'll surely try to kidnap Princess Hanuel ......and more worst ...he'll feed her the love portion and kiss her and then .......we are really under dark , we don't know what he wants ? If he's just one of Hanuel's suitor then how much I know about that mysterious monster ........he's not a damn coward . He would have came to defeat Hoseok and win Hanuel fairly . After all he's the bearer of black mana . And black mana Anodite aren't the persons who would remain behind like cowards ." Jimin spoke while clasping his hands . 

" Hyung ? You are really a scholar . I mean I never heard about this man , when I was in Hemel . It's my very first time to know about black mana , I thought blue mana is the highest valued mana ." Jungkook pout while playing with his fingers .

" Illiterate ." 

Jungkook glared Taehyung who smirked looking at the red haired guy . " As if you are like Jimin hyung , little lower grader ." Jungkook counterattacked with a bitchy smile on his face . Namjoon cleared his throat to gain attention . 

" 15 days . We only have 15 days , on the 15th day Princess will legally turn 18 and on that day kissing her true love will break off her curse and that day she'll gain her mana power . I'm looking forward for that day . Who knows what's the power hidden within her . But why I feel like Zoba wants to steal her power ?" Namjoon pout while tapping the table .

" I don't think so ? Why he'll need any power if he's the bearer of black mana ? And as much as I know .....he popped out one day out of no where and spoke this puzzle to us and then......he just vanished in thin air . The former Oracle said that the aura he emitted is very powerful and she also foresaw that he's a big threat to us human being Anodite and just not to Asylvians but also to all the 4 Kingdoms . " Hoseok remarked . 

" Ohh Hyung ? What about that blue box ? " Jungkook asked looking at Hoseok . Kim brothers gave a confuse look as they were unaware of the box , Jimin was calm but internally curious to know what box Jungkook meant . 

" Umm.....It's as I said is not an Asylvian thing , and indeed enchanted . The outer covering of the box is made such a way that it'll dissolve in the water within a day and the matter inside it is something powerful too , the royal oracle himself couldn't open it . He said that the thing inside it is handled from miles away by the owner and it's ceased , only the blood of owner or it's family member can open it . I don't think Zoba have anyone . Do he ?" Hoseok shrugged . " Okay ....so from tomorrow please be alert near Princess but don't let her feel uncomfortable ....Understood ?" He got up making others get up and bow . 

Before they could say anything else , Yoona barged in all huffing , puffing . She regained her posture and looked at the males who were already looking at her . " Your Highness.....Princess...." She was breathing heavily , probably from running all way to Prince Jung's meeting room . 

" Princess what ?" Jin voiced as he stepped towards her . 

" Princess .....She gained her conscious ......She Woke Up !!! "

********End Of Chapter 30 

Thanks Guys For Reading . I Hope You Like This Chapter , All Though It's All Boy's Talk .....Boring Talks But It's Important For The Coming Chapters . 

Anneyong . 

- Charil Meng .