Chapter 57

Author's POV 

Taehyung blinked , processing about what Aubrielle said earlier , he winced as he got up , the blood dripped on the ground....drop by drop as he made his way towards the floating princess , her body was slowly getting pale , and all of a sudden she fall on the floor . " H-HANUEL !! " 

Taehyung yelled as he limped towards Ara's body . He kneeled and sat beside her , " Mianhe.....Mianhe ....I came late.....I'm so....sorry ....this all happened because of me....I - " He placed her head on his knees and smiled weakly , " I love you ." 

He caressed her soft yet cold cheeks before leaning closer to her face , a drop of tear fall on her cheek , Taehyung sighed and placed his lips on her soft ones . His purple eyes glowed and slowly turned black . The whole cave started shaking . Aubrielle sat there leaning against the pillar , chanting spells . 

Taehyung pulled away and slowly got up

Taehyung pulled away and slowly got up . " Ajhuma.....what happened ? I am not her true love and I replaced the love potion with sedatives .....what if she'll not - " He sobbed staring at the limp body .

" You should leave ." Aubrielle smiled , " She's fine ......but you shouldn't stay here for any longer ." She said with a stern face .

" Wae ? Why I can't ? Why not ? Everyone is waiting for her.....I need to - " 

" There's two reasons for why not . One , you are badly injured and you are a black mana bearer , you can defeat Zoba .......you should get back and bandage yourself before accompanying the crowned Prince ......wasn't that your first duty ? " She turned and got up on her weak legs .

" Tell others .......their savior will come soon . And the second thing is.......It worked , the kiss unlocked her powers .....but the fact is she's already engaged to the Hemelian , if anyone will know about that .....It'll create chaos and foul the name of the Princes for unwanted affairs . And I don't want her to keep hopes .....so....." She smiled , " Go....Go back to Asylvia , I'll bring Princess with me ." 

" You......You are right . But that doesn't mean I'll give up on my love for her , you better keep your word ......Ajhuma ." Taehyung's eyes turned pitch black , he raised his hand and shoot a black beam at Aubrielle's chains making her free . " See you soon ." With that he made his way out . 

Taehyung leaned on the tree and sobbed , he's heart wasn't wanting to leave Hanuel there but he had no option , everything will go in vain , if Zoba will destroy the kingdom . He looked up and chanted some spells , wind gushed while a black shadow whirled around Taehyung's body . He took a deep breathe and smiled . " We'll meet soon Hanuel-ah ." 

He summoned a black dragon from Hell , named GeumYong . He glanced at the cave one last time before climbing on the black dragon . " Let's go to Asylvia !! " The dragon screamed and started flying away with Taehyung .