Chapter 34

Author's POV 

Aubrielle laughed making Ara more confuse , she tilt her head wondering what funny she said that made that old lady laugh at her . " Why ? Why are you even cackling about ? I don't remember if I just cracked a joke ." She rolled her eyes annoyed . First of all .....these was too much for her to grasp and secondly her laugh was scary . 

" Sorry......I just ...." She stopped laughing and looked at Ara with her purple eyes , " You are so dumb . Of course he's not the bearer of black mana , you saw he's eyes glowing right ?" Ara nodded remembering that moment when she saw his flashy blue eyes . She gulped and gazed back at the lean figure in front of her . 

" Then.....do you think that the black mana is still waiting for it's right heir ?" Ara asked curiously . The lady nodded . But what Yoona said Ara was that Zoba liked her and is the bearer of black mana . " But why he kidnapped us ? I mean I know he wants me...t-to marry but why you ? Do he have some kink to have an old concubine ?" Ara puckered her lips not knowing the main reasons of the lady in that dark cave . 

" Hahaha.....you are really a young girl , And what you said ? Marry you ? Why would he marry you hahaha !! " She sighed , " He's not what you think and you are the key to his success ." She gulped staring at the water . " I was the oracle and I was the one who foreseen that you'll have the most powerful power among all and also said that you'll be reason of Zoba's failure ....and that's the reason he kidnapped me so that I can foresee and help him out besides .....if you won't be the wall on his path to capture Asylvia ....he's the strongest one . Princess ? " She glanced at the Princess . 

" Nae ? "

" Wanna know more about the oreanda and mana ?" She asked knowing that she needs to feed something useful in Princess's brain . Princess hummed in response . " So ....there are 9 official powers with the black one as non official one as no one have attained that till now . The most strongest one is...

BLACK . Black one is the symbol of dark powers , evil schemes and often said that It can manipulate the mind set of it's bearer , only a strong bearer can control over it , Or the mana power will destroy the bearer . No one knows more about it , only that It's very powerful and is kinda mysterious . 

DARK  BLUE

DARK  BLUE . It's the second most powerful mana and often seen in pure breeds like mostly in royals . It's said that there are two shades of blue mana , an electric blue while the other one is royal blue . I have never saw a royal blue mana but electric blue . And you know to whom I'm pointing right ? "

Ara gulped nodding . The lady coughed twice and took a deep breathe before continuing .

" Electric blue can control element lightening and as it's on the first tier of offense and defense . It seems really powerful to other mana . Someone who practices it must be good in fighting and also using it's oreanda animal . 

Electric Blue :