Chapter 31

Author's POV 

Six of them walked in the room princess was resting . On hearing the news they just ran to meet the raven haired girl . Hanuel blinked and looked at them with a smile , she tried to get up but Hoseok shook his head and pushed her gently back . " It's okay.....you are still weak Hana-ah ." Hoseok pecked her forehead smiling .

" Oppa ? You are crying hahaha ." She giggled pointing at her brother's eyes . Hoseok gasped and laughed while wiping his teary eyes . He was relieved to see Hanuel awake and laughing again . He was really worried before but now he was glad , he's heart swelled in happiness to see his younger sister back to her real self . Hanuel tilt her head and winked at Jungkook making him blush and clear his throat . 

Taehyung ignored the red shy bunny and hugged Hanuel tightly . " BESTIE-AHH !!! I missed you .....please don't make me worry !! You don't know how Jin Hyung was crying like a baby and Joon Hyung was sad because of you . You really deserve punishment for this !! " He almost yelled . Jungkook pulled Taehyung away , of course out of Jealousy . 

" Omo ....Taehyungie ? You almost startled me Hahaha . I'm fine guys , now wipe those tears and give me a tight group hug !! " She stretched her arms . Taehyung was the first one to hug her followed by Jin , Hoseok , Namjoon and lastly Jungkook . Jimin stood behind shaking his head . Yoona was behind the curtain smiling at Hanuel's cuteness . 

" Wae Chiminie ? You want special invitation ? Ahh hug me please ." She made puppy face . Jimin sighed and joined the hug . " Okay , Okay . Why you guys were so worried ? I just slipped in the pool and drowned myself . You didn't heard the doctor ? He said that I'll be okay by today . Aish ....you guys are really a cry baby ." She giggled . " Yoona Unnie !! " She smiled at Yoona . " You missed me too or nah ?" 

" I did your highness !! I really did . It was all my fault though ." She looked at Hoseok then at Hanuel. 

" Yah Jung Hoseok ? You blamed unnie for something that I did huh ? Too bad !! That's injustice ." She pout . Hoseok gasped and shook his head . " I smell lies ." All giggled at Hoseok who got caught in his small lies . 

" Y-Yoona-ssi ? It's okay......I won't blame you anymore for...." Hanuel smiled as Hoseok continued to apologize . " But be careful next time and....umm sorry ." Yoona bowed as her heart skipped a beat seeing his shy smile . 

" I guess all should give her sometime to rest , we can talk later , now let her sleep ." Yoona smiled at others . " I gonna bring Princess a bowl of congee , Anneyong ." She bowed and walked out . Slowly everyone walked out except Jungkook . 

" What happened Jungkookie ?" She chimed with a bright smile . Jungkook tilt his head a bit but shook it later . " Wanna eat dinner with me ?" She patted the place beside her  . Jungkook sat and smiled at her .

" Ani......I'm fine , I'll eat with Hyung later , you don't worry ....just take rest ." He hold her and flashed his bunny teeth , " I'm happy that you started talking to me , I mean ......do you still hate me Hanuel-ah ?" He asked as his soft gaze landed on her small figure . She smirked and pulled him closer with almost their faces inches away from each other . Jungkook gasped as he was shocked by this sudden move . 

" Wae ? What do you think .....do it looks like I hate you....." She whispered sexily while shifting her gaze from his brown orbs to his soft pink lips . Jungkook pushed her a bit away and shook his head , blushing hard . " Cute ......By the way where's the King and Queen ? I mean w-where's Eomma and Appa ?" She smiled awkwardly . 

Jungkook got up , " They are in their room , It's late already , get rest ....but wait , you said that the doctor told us that you'll wake up by tomorrow ....isn't it ?" Hanuel nodded with a cute smile on her face . " But......how come you know that ? When you were all time unconscious ?" Jungkook raised his brow , Hanuel's eyes widen as she smiled weirdly looking at Jungkook .

" That....uhh....actually....umm...."

Ara's POV 

What's wrong ? Why It's so dark here ? Ugh.....my head hurts .....ughhhh ...huh ?

My eyes widened when I opened my eyes , I found myself in a dark room , the first thing that hit me was , my hands .....they were tied behind my back with cold chains . I was so scared as there was no one in the whole room or you can say a cave . My groans echoed in the cave . It was already cold and my wet clothes made me shiver more . 

I looked around and found someone a bit away from me , " Help !! Is there anyone who can help me ? Please help

I looked around and found someone a bit away from me , " Help !! Is there anyone who can help me ? Please help .....Please .....Where am I ? Who kidnapped me ?!!!! " I yelled but the person didn't budged to answer any of my questions . I looked at the water gushing out of a small waterfall and gulped . " I....I'm thirsty .....who did this to me ? What he wants !!! " I tried to break the chains but then I remembered that I was powerless . 

" YAHHHH !! HELP !! IS THERE ANYONE ? PLEASE HELP !! " I yelled out my lungs and started coughing , I don't know how I ended up here , the last thing I remember is....I...I ...someone or something pulled my leg and dragged me deep in the pool , and then....why can't I remember what happened to me next ? " Yahh !! Someone please help me ....." I cried as I failed to free myself . I felt helpless . I stared at the cave and laid on the ground sighing .

" Aish.....so noisy !! Do you think this is your home ? .....Princess ?" A husky deep voice echoed in the cave making me turn to the owner of the voice .  

********End Of Chapter 31 

Readers !! Guess who's the man ? ^ ^ Hehehehe . It's easy though. 

Thanks for reading , see ya in next chapter . Love you ~ 

- Charil Meng .