Chapter 46

Hoseok's POV 

Mianhe......Mianhe.....I failed to save you like I promised when we were kids , I always helped you and now.......I feel so useless , how can he kidnap my sister under my nose ? This is unforgivable , I won't stop until I'll slash his neck . He can't defeat me this time . 

He can't .

" Oppwwa......what If swomeday I'll lweave and vanish out of a sudden ? Will you come to hwelp mwe....from the dwagon ? " She asked in her baby voice making me smile and nod . She stick out her pinky finger and looked at me with a serious face . " Pwomiwesee ?" She pout . 

I giggled and wrapped my little finger around her . " I promise......no matter what will happen , I'll promise my princess and fight with that bad dragon !! I'll then fly on it and bring you back ." I promised making her smile .

" Mommie !! Mommie !! If oppa will save

" Mommie !! Mommie !! If oppa will save .....mwe , I'll marry my doll with him ." She ran to mom leaving me blushing . I balled my fist and nodded . From that day .......I decided to take care of my little sister as a big elder brother . 

I sighed and fixed my outfit when I got a news from my servant , he whispered and walked out . I scrunched my nose and walked out to see Taehyung standing there looking all serious . " What happened ? Is everything okay ? You found out something !! " I asked making him look at me and bow .

" Doves are ready to fly Hyung ." 

Author's POV 

Ara who was still unconscious groaned a bit , she fluttered open her eyes to found herself sleeping on the floor with Aubrielle , locked up again . She winced and looked around , suprisingly she was locked too . She glanced at the figure beside her and screamed seeing two weird looking creatures .

" AHHHHH !! What are these ?" She questioned making Aubrielle chuckle and gaze at the creatures , amused

" AHHHHH !! What are these ?" She questioned making Aubrielle chuckle and gaze at the creatures , amused . " They......are looking so dead ." Ara whispered . 

" They are indeed dead ........Zoba summoned them from underworld and trained them so that they can fight for him in this war , they are strong and skilled........I'm scared....Asylvia -" Aubrielle stopped when she heard footsteps walking downstairs . The two monsters bowed and stepped back . Zoba scoffed and eyed the Princess who was struggling miserably on floor .

" Oh yeah.....what were you saying old hag ? Asylvia what ? " He raised his hand in air making Aubrielle choke and squirm like a fish caught by the fish rod . " Hahahaha......what do you think Princess ? What will happen If thousands of those Monsters will attack Asylvia ? How many will survive ?" He asked and threw the old lady down . Aubrielle coughed and started laughing . 

" Uhh.....Why are you doing this !! Stop hurting her ." Ara glared Zoba and looked at the old oracle who was still coughing out blood . Ara freaked out seeing the old lady wheeze and breathe heavily but Zoba clearly ignored the suffering woman . 

" Princess.......Princess......Princess .....she won't die ......but you should worry about you and your family . Minhyuk ~!! " He called out the guard who ran to him . " You know what we have to do right ?" He chuckled and sat on the stone throne . Ara shook her head as Minhyuk started walking towards her , the other two monster grabbed Ara's arms . Ara screamed and squirmed while tears started to roll down her eyes . 

Minhyuk pulled out a beautiful bottle , he slowly started walking towards Ara , he was not only nervous but also guilty . He lowered his head because he couldn't look in the eyes of Princess . Zoba didn't liked how Minhyuk was hesitating , " Ughhhhhh.......Do what I said you to do !! " Minhyuk got startled and nodded . Ara's eyes landed on the liquid shining in the bottle . 

" W-what's  t-that ?"

" What's that ? Hahahaha

" What's that ? Hahahaha .......that's....." Zoba slowly got up and started walking towards Ara , he smirks and opens the lid , with a bright smile he swirls the liquid and turns to Ara , " This is......a love potion......my dear sister ........drinking  3 bottles of this potion will make you fall in love .....with the person you'll see within 10 seconds of taking it ." He handed the bottle to Minhyuk . 

Ara shook her head while avoiding Minhyuk , Zoba laughed seeing Ara struggle . Minhyuk closed his eyes and made her drink the potion forcefully , Ara coughed and fall on her knees . She looked up at Zoba shooting death glares . " You'll pay for this !! " She tried to stay conscious but her vision started to get blurry and merge . She vomit out some weird green liquid before collapsing . 

Taehyung's POV 

I looked around while racing the horse towards the city of Illaria but after reaching a certain area , my horse started neighing and denied to move any further . I tried to move it but It just started to get unstable and made me fall . I groaned and fluttered my eyes , I got up and patted my horse making It calm down a bit but what made me feel strange was.......

I acted as If I was busy patting my horse but my sixth sense already sensed the danger , I bit my lips while gripping on my katana , before a sharp blade could pierce my arm , I blocked It and pushed the person away

I acted as If I was busy patting my horse but my sixth sense already sensed the danger , I bit my lips while gripping on my katana , before a sharp blade could pierce my arm , I blocked It and pushed the person away . My eyes widened seeing the creature behind me .

" Hahahaha gaguetiyeihdjafgaer8qrfgg ." The creature whispered some weird language and hid behind the trees while more and more creature started popping out of the woods , saliva dripping down their mouth which was kinda disgusting . I gripped on my swords firmly and sighed . 

" Then DIE !!! " With that I charged upon them . 

************End Of Chapter  46 

" Doves Are Ready To Fly Hyung " Is a code word between Asylvians that means the person or someone else is ready to leave or prepared to attack , In that case Taehyung meant he's ready to go . 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later In Next Chapter .

- Charil Meng .