Chapter 2

* B * = In English 

Ara's POV 

I was about to walk away when the door opened revealing a girl of my age or so . Wow a girl , thanks sweet Jesus . I smiled and walked to her . 

" Anneyong !! Can you tell me where am I ? * It's weird , I wanna go home .* This place is creepy ." I stated looking around the place worried . She smiled and asked some maids to walk in , why she's not replying me ? 

" Anneyonghaseyo Princess , you are in the royal palace , this is your own room . By the way I didn't understood the rest sorry ." She looked at me calmly but I was on a verge to freak out . My left eye twitched hearing her . 

FUCK !! She doesn't understand English . And what kind of weird clothes she's wearing ? Hanbok ? And Princess ? Me ? Haha.....she must be kidding ....Right ? Aaarrrgghhh !! I guess I'm still dreaming , what a sweet night mare . C'mon it's school time someone wake me up please . Ara-ah its just a dream ......sleep ...sleep again and you'll wake up in your room . 

AAAHHHH !! .......It's not a dream , It's not . 

" Princess , your bathtub is ready please come with me ." She said politely and started walking . I licked my lips nervously not knowing what'll happen If I'll follow her . And why she wants to bath me ....C'mon I agree I'm a single potato but that doesn't mean I'm lesbian ...NO . 

" Why should I come with you ? I can bath myself . Are you a lesbian ?" I said as I covered my body and stepped backwards until my back hit the wall . She tilt her head in confusion and tried to hold my hand but I slapped it away , she blinked . 

" Princess ? Are you okay ? It's me Yoona . Your personal maid , I'm your lady-in- waiting .....I always help you to bath since we were kids , Gwenchana ? I'm scared !! Last night you collapsed  near the Aiviris pond all of a sudden . I was so worried about you ." She said almost tearing up . 

" Yesterday.....hehe....I fainted ? ...hehe....Mianhe Yoona-ssi , But I....I can't remember anything ....not even....who am I ?" Her eyes pop out as if it gonna fall out on floor . Soon a dozen of people barged in the room , luckily Yoona covered me with silk robe earlier . A lady in mid 40s , hugged me almost choking me while a man in his late 40s patted my head with a worried look on his face . Who are they ? 

" Princess Hanuel ? Don't you remember me ? Us ? " The older female asked sobbing while holding my hands tightly , I sighed and shook my head blinking at them like a lost puppy . The man cupped my face making me turn to face him .

" Not even me ? I'm your father ." .....Father ? Huh ?!

" Looks like sister Hanuel is under stress , being single made her too depressed that she collapsed yesterday .....and now ? Lost her memories , so sad ." She smirked evilly making me shoot glares at her . Even not knowing who are they but I can definitely say she's the vamp in this drama . So evil , lil witchy bitch . 

" Han ? Han-ah ? Can't you recognize me ? " A handsome boy walked towards me with a sad pout on his face , his eyes were filled with worries and grief . 

Recognize ? I don't even know them . 

I just blinked and blinked , that's what I can do . The Lady wiped her tears and caressed my face and hair making me scoot away a bit . " Han-ah ? I'm your mother , Queen Hime Jung . He's your father , King Jung Jae . He's your elder brother Crowned Prince Jung Hoseok , She's your cousin Princess Oh Ri , And you....you are Princess Hanuel , the second heir of Kingdom Asylvia . Baby please recognize your family ." She looked at me with hopes , I bit my lips staring at my lap . 

" Ahh...Mianhe.....I can't remember . Sorry ." I pursed my lips still finding a way to go back to Gwangju . The Hoseok guy smiled and patted my back . Ahh~ His smile . Why he's so handsome ? Alas .....can't flirt with him , he's my brother . 

" No worries , you are safe with us baby sis , Don't worry you'll get back your memory soon , We'll try our best to help you , Isn't It ?" All nodded gazing at me with a pained smile . God so much drama to handle . Am I in some K-drama ? .......Nah . I smiled and nodded . After a while all walked out except Yoona . 

" Anh....so....can you help me out ? " She nodded smiling warmly at me . I scanned the room while sitting on the bed . She stood in front of me lowering her head . Wow......It feels like I'm really a royal . She cleared her throat and started .

" This is kingdom Asylvia , beside this Kingdom there's 4 more kingdoms ruled by their respective rulers, you are Princess Jung  Rainejesulvine Hanuel ." Rain what ? " The third child of King Jung , your elder sister, Princess Xing Rae  is married to the prince of Jade , a sub kingdom under Asylvia , Prince Choi Jaejoon . Prince Jung is 4 years older than you and you are in your 17. "

17 ? But I thought I was 18 , soon to be 19 !! 

" You are the most precious for the Royal couple as you are their gifted child . Prince Jung is also gifted but you are strongest in the whole kingdom ." Wow....strongest ? I guess that's the reason I feel a strange power in my whole body , great I'm happy with this avatar Kekeke . But Gifted ? Am I a Santa Claus ? Never mind . 

" When you'll be 18 you'll gain your powers but till that you are just a normal girl without any powers . You are the most beautiful girl in the whole Asylvia kingdom and it's sub kingdoms . But.....but you are cursed ." Wait......Firstly I don't have power ? then why I was acting pfft ....and cursed ? like Fiona and sleeping beauty ? Wow....sounds cool . But what curse ? 

" Cursed ? For what ?" I asked staring at her small figure standing in front of me . She lowered her gaze as if finding words . C'mon just tell me. .....TELL ME !! 

Why she's creating a suspense .......Aish ......Damn . 

**************End Of Chapter 2 . 

Thanks For Reading , See You In The Next Chapter UwU . 

- Charil Meng .