Chapter 19

Ara's POV 

Crowned Princess ?

Wow , he didn't called me brainless at least . I positioned myself . Those 4 months I got trained to fight under Prince Chanyeol's supervision and now it was my time to use all those tricks and techniques he taught me . I swirled my sword , It was good that I was skilled in using both of my hands like Taehyung . I was about to attack him but he grabbed my wrist and pushed me away . Aarrgghhh I hate him .

I tried to slash him but he kicked my swords away . I guess I wasn't that expert in fighting . I tried to punch him but he dodged me . I screamed in anger and kicked on his face making him stumble and fall on the ground . I picked up my swords and pointed it against his chest . He's eyes widen as he realized that Mr. powerful lost against this brainless princess . I smirked and pressed the blade against his chest . " Surrender !! You Hemelian ."

He smirked nodding cutely . Cute ? What the- Cute , my butt !! 

*        *       * 

Dad was happy to see him captured , I bowed and smiled proudly taking my seat beside Mom . The whole Royal court was murmuring and whispering about the red haired Hemelian . Hoseok was also beside Dad , waiting for the King to speak . Jimin was with all other ministers , but what shocked me was he's icy blue eyes shooting death glares at the detainee as if he was controlling himself from hitting the Hemelian .

" Hemelian ? Who are you ?" Dad's deep manly voice echoed in the whole court making others seal their lips ASAP . I blinked and gazed at the prisoner who was on his knees , hands tied with chain . I was satisfied seeing him like this but failed to erase that rotten smirk from his lips . 

" Jeon Jungkook Imnida , your majesty . I'm from Kingdom Hemel , nice to meet you ." He bowed at the Majesty . 

" Your Majesty !! He's the one responsible for hurting the crowned prince , Young Prince Park and Kim brothers , not only that , he also disturbed the peace in Asylvia !! Appa .....punish him !! " Jungkook giggled at my statement murmuring a ' Cute ' which made me roll my eyes . I shoot death glares at him and turned to Dad with a pout .

" Punish him ? Oh no sweetie , I'm glad to meet him . Hanuel-ah ? You should be happy that you captured your future husband by yourself ." He laughed making others laugh as well . Mom caressed my cheek and looked at Jungkook .

" Yeah , he can break your curse and protect you from Zoba ." She nodded at Jungkook who shifted his gaze back at me . 

" But Eomma he- "

" I agree we were badly hurt because of him but that also proved that Jungkook-ssi is the right one for my younger sister , the one who defeated me ." Hoseok beamed and got up from his seat . He walked to Jungkook and helped him to get up and also released him from chains . 

" I won't marry him !! Oppa , I don't even love him ." I said annoyed at whatever was going on in the Royal court . I mean I wasn't against arrange marriage but marrying this red head was just a NO for me . 

" But no one knows when your heart will beat for him ? I can bet you that you'll surely fall for him soon . Look at his charming face , he's smile , he's strength . He's far better than all the Princes I have seen till now ." She smiled cupping Jungkook's dirty face . I let out a sigh and got up .

" Falling for him ? ......NEVER !! "

I bowed and walked out of the court room making my way towards my room . I placed my swords on the stand and plopped on bed . I laid on my stomach thinking about what mom said . I threw pillows all over the room and started to throw tantrum , nagging not to marry that idiot , I - am - so -full - of - myself - jerk . 

AAARRRGHHHH !!! 

Time Skip 

I was in the imperial garden which was said to be Hoseok's favorite place . I sighed before looking at the apple tree infront of me . It's said that the apple tree is only visible when you'll see it from a certain angle .....but the angle was different for different people . 

" Ahh

" Ahh.....I miss Seoul , my room , my skate board , my Kpop addiction and most of all my family . Aish.....It's so boring here ." I sighed . " Kpop !! My life......when we'll meet again ?" I sat there with feet in the cold water . 

" K-pop ? Who's he ? From which kingdom ? What he looks like ? A man ?" I screamed out as Taehyung appeared out of no where behind me . I smacked his shoulder and placed my hand on my chest , breathing heavily . 

" Holy shit !! What the fuc-

" Holy shit !! What the fuc-....anh...umm...never mind ." I shook my head and continued playing with the water . 

" Sometimes I really feel weird when you speak in foreign language . By the way .......what's Kpop ? Who's he ? Your namja chingu ? ( Boyfriend ) Why he's in your life ?" He asked making me turn to face him . I let out a deep sigh . 

" Ani....Kpop isn't someone Tae , It's something . Umm....Its....uhh....Songs ? I mean to say rocking songs , not like the one that we hear here....in Asylvia ." I smiled and looked around the beautiful place . Taehyung shrugged casually , placing he's legs in the pond water . 

" You know Hanuel-ah ? Sometimes you really talk about weird stuffs . You act as if you are not from Asylvia but from some Alien planet Hahahaha." He laughed making me giggle too . 

" Maybe.......Maybe not ." 

He laid a cute pout and laid his head on my lap . " Mianhe........I failed to protect you , I feel useless now ." I ran my fingers through his soft blue hair . He looked in my eyes giving me his cute box smile . 

" Useless ? Huh ? Don't say that.......cause you have powers Tae , you just need more training Arrasso ? And look at me.......powerless ." I sighed and smiled at my best friend . He shook his head and hold my wrist stopping me from playing with his hair . 

" C'mon.....you are angelic , your eyes , nose , cheeks, hair ......lips ." He stared at my lips for a second making me bit it softly . " Everything is perfect , so artistic . You are intelligent , you are Princess of Asylvia and look at my face ." He made a weird meme face making me burst out in laughter . 

" C'mon stop acting cute , you look like a cute puppy hahaha stop it Tae Tae ."

" Huh ? Puppy ? What's that ? Seems something cute right ? Like me ?" He did aeygo . I giggled him away , he got up and hugged me giggling when....

" Ahem , Ahem . " Someone coughed out loud on purpose .We both looked at the person . My smile faded away and turned into a frown seeing no one else but..........Jeon Jungkook . 

********End Of Chapter 19 

THANKS FOR READING . SEE YA' BEAUTIFUL READERS !! 

- Charil Meng .