"Did you just fucking pass out?"

ابدأ من البداية

I winced again as his voice caused a new pain in my head, and I whimpered subconsciously.

Bakugou looked up in the direction of the bed where Midoriya still sat, the crying boy unaware of my dazed state.

Bakugou whispered another swear, turning back to me and tracing his eyes over my body, making me feel self-conscious about my appearance.

Sighing, the blonde met his eyes with mine, shifting on his feet slightly. "Can you stand?"

I swallowed, the uncomfortable feeling of a dry mouth making me shudder.

"Y-Yeah," I stuttered, slowly pushing myself upwards with my left arm. Bakugou hesitantly took both my forearms in his hands and steadily helped me stand.

He didn't let go until he walked me to one of the chairs, slumping me against the rough fabric.

"Thanks." I murmured.

The taller blonde scoffed at my gratitude and strode away, walking in the direction of the closed door. Right as his fingers grasped the handle, he turned and looked at me, a menacing grin on his face.

"Don't move. I'll be back in a minute."

And with that, he slipped out the door, closing it gently behind him.

I sighed and leaned back in the chair, resting my head on the wall.

There was a constant pounding against the back of my eyes, causing me to groan and run my hand down my face lazily. I eyed Midoriya across the room, who still looked like he was crying uncontrollably.

I had half the mind to walk over there and hug him, comforting him in any little way, but I refrained from doing it, because what if I fall again?

Instead, I closed my eyes, hoping that it would push down the nausea that rolled through my stomach and left me light-headed.

My mind wandered, bingeing sleep as my thoughts ran wild.

What does the class think? I thought, because surely they would have noticed our absence, right?

What if they don't care, and they are enjoying our absence – No. I strongly shut off those negative thoughts, because our class isn't like that. We help each other and are always willing to support any friend that needed it, showing that they care.

They care, they care, they care, they –

A hand on my shoulder snapped me out of my screaming mind and I opened my eyes to see Bakugou there, a look of slight concern on his face.

"You good, Kirishima?" he asked, putting a water bottle on the floor and grasping both my shoulders with his hands. "You're shaking really bad."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, lowering my head as I struggled to control my heartbeat. The strong hands on my shoulders loosened, giving me an encouraging squeeze before the one on my left shoulder moved to cup my chin. Bakugou gently lifted my chin so that our eyes clashed with red on red.

"Kirishima," he began, his voice steady and tinged with worry. "Are you okay?"

I swallowed and nodded, turning my head to the side, because Bakugou's grip on my chin did weird things to my stomach.

"I-I'm fine."

Bakugou's hand lingered in the air, a mixture of emotions plastered to his face.

After sighing, he lowered his hand and reached for the bottle he left on the floor next to the chair.

He silently picked it up and placed it in my hand, a sad and frustrated expression on his features.

"Drink this, all of it."

He then stood, removing his last hand from my shoulder and filling me with guilt, because did I do something wrong?

I watched quietly as he walked across the room towards Midoriya, who was still. He must've stopped crying.

The blonde took one of the spare pillows and carefully lifted Midoriya's head, much like how he did a few hours earlier. However, the action caused Midoriya to wake up from his fragile sleep, and the green-haired boy blinked sleepily up at the blonde.

The boy let out a small hum, leaning forward and pressing his head to Bakugou's chest. "Kacchan . . ."

The blonde let a small smile slip to his lips, and he slowly embraced the younger boy, burying his head into his forest hair.

"Shhh," Bakugou soothed, and I was surprised at his gentle and affectionate actions. "Go back to sleep, Izuku. It's okay, it's okay . . ." he mumbled.

The boy hummed again, nuzzling his head into his childhood friend's shoulder.

"B-But –," he was cut off by a choking sob, and he pushed out of Bakugou's arms, looking between him and Todoroki. "T-Todoroki."

Bakugou sighed and ran his fingers through Midoriya's messy hair, attempting to soothe it out. "He will be here when you wake up, I promise."

The small boy nodded tiredly and slumped forward onto the pillow.

He was out in seconds.

Bakugou huffed a laugh and smiled, petting the boys head before placing a small kiss to his hair.

Still smiling, Bakugou turned to me, and his smile turned into a sneer.

"Tell anyone and you will never see daylight again."

I smiled and held my hands up in innocence, an empty water bottle in my right.

Bakugou studied me for a second and then nodded, walking towards me and taking hold of my left arm.

"Come on, Shitty Hair. You need some rest."

With that, he pulled me to my feet and led me out the door, closing it and walking down the hall towards my room.

He assured me through the door, but didn't enter the room with me.

He stood at the doorway until I was secured in bed, turning off the lights once I settled into the covers.

Just as he was closing the door, I let out a small yell.

"Goodnight, Bakugou."

The blonde stilled, his back to me and the orange light from the hallway casting shadows across the room.

Even though I couldn't see it, I could feel the smile on his face.

"Goodnight, Kiri."

The door closed, and the room fell to darkness.

Please vote!