"How do we do that?" Ronnie asked.

"By separating in the eye of it!" Stein paused, "The amount of energy from the fissure should do the trick!" Ronnie looked back and forth from Stein to Caitlin, he knew what he needed to do. "It's our only hope, Ronald." Stein told Ronnie.

"Ronnie, no! It's too dangerous! What if you can't escape the inrush?" Caitlin asked, frightened for her husband. Ronnie grabbed Caitlins face, "Cait, we have to try." And then the two shared a kiss, not knowing this would be goodbye.

Ronnie walked over to Stein the two merging, Firestorm now flying up to the black hole. The two separated in the eye of the storm, but only Stein would make it out alive that day. After Stein had fallen out of the sky and Barry caught him, setting him up against the wall, the others ran towards them.

"I'm so sorry." Barry told Caitlin, softly.

Caitlin was pulled into a hug the woman crying. But the black hole was closed. Ronnie Raymond and Eddie Thawne had been the real heroes that day.

FLASH DAY HAD finally arrived, Chloe walking around looking for her foster dad and Cisco. She finally found them, leaning against a car that was parked near a cop car.

"Joe! Cisco!" Chloe called walking over. She immediately pulled the long haired man into a hug, "It's been too long!" Chloe laughed, as the man hugged her back.

"That it has, Chloe." Cisco told her, pulling away, Chloe turned to Joe, "Hey, Joe." She pulled the man into a hug.

"Hey, Chlo. How's it going?" Joe asked, as they pulled away her now leaning against the cat with them.

"It's been good." Chloe smiled, "I miss working together though."

Cisco nodded, "Me too."

Cisco then turned to Joe, "Are we expecting trouble?"

Joe chuckled, "Cops always except trouble. In this city I expect super evil flying monsters."

"That's a solid explanation." Cisco replied.

"That it is." Chloe nodded, looking around as Joe chuckled.

"Well, I'll be." Cisco spoke looking over to see Caitlin.

"Is that Cait?" Chloe questioned.

"Seems like." Cisco replied, turning back to face the front as the mayor grinned and waved to the crowd.

"Good morning, Central City!" The mayor told the crowd, "A year ago, our world changed. Our city become ground zero for..." He paused, "Some pretty weird stuff. We got a new breed of criminal, men and women who defied not only our laws, but physics and reason. But we got something else too. We got The Flash!" The crowd started cheering and clapping, Chloe shook her head, these people were going crazy for someone who lived just like them, but with powers.

"Our wounds run deep, and I know many of you are afraid of what threats tomorrow may bring. But The Flash doesn't just protect us, he restores hope where it was lost. That's why I'm honored to present the key to the man who saved Central City, The Flash!" There was a cheer, the crowd waiting for Barry to show up.