Stubborn (Ike X Reader)

Start from the beginning

"But it's soooooo boooooring here, Y/N!"

"Then do something. You can go out for a walk and maybe you'll find some people you can fight," the Beorc said with a smirk on his face.

"Haha! very funny, Ike. Do you think a good golden week can have smash hours?"

"Before this, I was kicked by Terry y'know."

"Yeah and look what happened. You got beaten up!"

Ike grumbled when he could feel your grin on his body and he turned away from him.

"Awww now you're the one who's acting like a kid."

You got no response from him.

"Ike?"

Still no response and he started to worry about him.

"Hey, are you alright?" you asked him and poked a hand his shoulder.

In a matter of seconds Ike turned around and grabbed you around his waist and pressed you against his body. His free hand dashed forward and started to tickle you.

A shrill yell, followed by shouts of laughter escaped your face as you squirmed in his strong grip and tried to break free from him.

"How do you like that, you mischievous brat! That's what you get for annoying me so much today!" the Beorc laughed and he continued his playful assault on you.

"AHAAAHAHAHA Y-YOU'LL HAHA! REGREHAAAHAHAAT THAHAHAHAAAAT!" You yelled laughing and you tried to push the tickling hand away, but you knew his capability of strength was too much.

Ike smirked evilly at you.

"aaaaaah! I am shaking with fear," Ike sarcastically said with a laugh of his own.

You wanted to say something to him, but another yell stopped you.

He managed to turn around after a few more moments and you started to hit his arm playfully to make him stop, but the beorc just laughed at you and continued, let his fingers dance up and down your sides which made you squeak in delight.

After some time, Ike stopped tickling you, but kept his arm around you and hold you against his chest, just in case. A smirk was on his face as he looked at his still giggling friend. You had buried your face in his shoulders to hide your face from him.

"Are you alright?" he asked you with an amused laugh.

You said nothing and Ike hit his fist against his chest as a response.

The Mercenary laughed again at this.

"I think that's a yes," he said smirking and his hand stroked your back gently to calm you down.

"And now...relax a bit, Y/N. Everybody needs some rest here and there...even you."

The Beorc leaned back against the bed and closed his eyes, smiling brightly as he listened to your joyful giggles. A grin appeared on his face when you started to playfully hit his arm again.

"Jerk!" you giggled.

"What was that?"

You squeaked when he could feel Ike's hands again on his sides.