"What do you want sympathy? Someone for you to cry to because you got stranded here? Well that was your own fucking fault. And you don't deserve an ounce of it. You better be happy your in this cell because if you ever get out I will fry your fucking brain and body belong recognition that no one will ever know it was your body." Chloe threatened her eyes blazing electric. The man let out a small humorless laugh, as Barry demanded, "Why train me? Why train Chloe? Why help us save so many people?"

Thawne went up against the glass, "Because I needed you to get fast. Fast enough to rupture the space time barrier and create a stable wormhole through which I could return home." He paused, "And if I didn't help Chloe. . That'd be too obvious of my hatred."

"Why would I ever do that?" Barry whispered to Thawne.

"Because... Barry Allen, if you give me what I want, I'm gonna give you what you want. You could go back and save your mother. You can prevent your father from going to prison. You can reunite the Allen family." Thawne tried to persuade Barry. He shook his head softly saying, "No. No, I don't believe you."

"Even if he did. We're not going back and saving our mom. It's not fair." Chloe growled to the two men, mostly aiming it towards Barry. Barry then slammed his fist against the glass, "I want to kill you right now."

Chloe let out a scoff, yeah, sure, Barry wasn't capable of killing anyone.

"I know that rage. Your sisters had that rage since the night your mother died. I used to feel that rage every time I looked upon you. And, now, somehow, I know what Joe and Henry feel when they look at you with pride." He paused, "With love."

"No. NO. Don't you ever say that to me!" Barry yelled.

"Your stupid tactics aren't gonna work on us, Thawne." Chloe hissed.

"I know you're both upset, but I'm giving you a chance."

"WE DON'T WANT IT!" Chloe screamed, her hands zapping now. He just went on, "I'm giving you a chance and undo all the evil I've done. Don't you want that chance?"

"No! We do fucking not!" Barry stayed silent as the two Allen's started walking away, closing the pipeline, but not before Chloe growled out, "I hope you rot in there, forever."

"THE RARE OPPORTUNITY to go back in time and right a wrong and save your mothers life--" Barry nodded to Steins words, "-Quite the paradox Harrison has presented you with, Mr. Allen."

"There is no paradox." Chloe growled, sticking her hands in Leonard's jacket pockets, "He's not going back. It's not fucking fair to anyone else."

"The chance to be with someone you love? Seems pretty cut and dry to me." Caitlin told the two Allen's, despite the glare on Chloes face, though it was slowly cracking. If Barry went back and saved their mom, she would have never meet her friends, Joe, Iris. She would have never meet Leonard.

"At first blush, Dr. Snow, it would appear so, but this gift has unparalleled risk." Stein told them.

"Barry, the night your mother died, the night you saved yourself from being killed, the event altered the timeline you were already on and changed the course of history." Stein explained.