I nodded.

"The doctor recommended I take a walk. My stitches are healing faster than I expected. Besides, it's only going to be for some couple of hours."

She thought for a while, looking right into my eyes and then she shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay, cool. I don't see why not. I'd just inform Manuel so he could come with-"

"No." I cut her off. That was going to ruin everything. Asking one of the guards to come with us was going to ruin everything. She stared at me. "I just said I wanted us to have some time alone. Would I have said that If I wanted the guards to come with us?"

"But your Dad said-"

"Would you really want a guard to go out on a date with us?"

"A date?"

"Come on." I was trying so hard now. "It's been forever since we did something like this. A third party is only going to kill the vibe. I'm just tired of sitting in here all day and seeing the same faces. Is it really hard to want to go outside for a couple of hours? Alone? To breathe? I mean it's just us. We are engaged. It's not like no one knows or I'm going to be in danger around you."

I could see how she tapped her feet nervously. She was thinking about it a lot. She took a deep breath and then nodded the moment she realized I was right. We had every right to want to be alone. Just us both and I knew she wanted it just as much as I did. This was bonding season for us both especially since everyone thought I had abandoned Kora. She nodded.

"Okay." She said. "Let's do it. Let's go on a date."

I would have jumped up in excitement if I didn't want to be too obvious.

Yes!

Exactly the words I wanted to hear. Exactly those words I needed to hear.

It was exactly three forty-five. An hour since we left the hospital and it was safe to say my plan worked. Oma and I were able to leave the hospital without any trace of guards. I mean. Who would have stopped us from going on a date anyway? It was all father ever wanted. It was all he had hoped for. That things could get more serious and intense between us so he bought the story without much thought. Now, I was left with looking over my shoulders every three seconds, waiting for my plan to take effect while Oma stood in front of the ticket counter, trying to choose what movie we were going to see.

"What about this one? Signature angel?"
I could tell she was trying to get me involved in the selection process but selecting a movie I wasn't even going to see was the last thing on my mind.

"Yeah, that's cool." I told her, taking a quick glance at the paper in her hands. "I'm fine with whatever you want. How long is it?" I asked the attendant behind the counter with a long smile on her face. It was obvious she had recognized Oma and I at first glance while others just gathered around us watching. I knew I should have rented out the entire hall for the duration of the movie. It was last minute. I just didn't have the time to.

"It's seventy minutes."

An hour ten minutes was a hell of short time to do what I had to do. I slowly turned back to Oma.

"Do you have plans after seventy minutes?" I had to ask her the moment I had realized that Kingsley was getting closer to us.

She shook her head.

"Nope."

I turned back to the lady,

"What's the movie with the longest duration you have in cinemas right now?"