"Is that a..." The enderwoman.

     "-Village... Yup!.... Knew it wasn't going to be easy." Sandrah grumbles under her new mask, which is completely white with only two holes in it for the eyes, and a scarf covering the bottom half of her face. "The flower must be in the middle or something..."

     "..Should we burn it?" One of the skeletons whispers. Your eyes widen.

     "P- probably not.. I think it would be better if we keep this a stealth mission.. F-for practice sake." You shut down the idea. Everyone just shrugs in agreement.

     "I'll have a look around, then, to see how big this village is and where we might be able to sneak in." The enderwoman says, grabbing the sword tightly once again in her hands. In a quick pop of particles, everyone watches with confused expressions as her sword drops to the floor right in front of you. You all see her reappear right behind a nearby house, still in the same position until she realizes something is missing. Teleporting back, she chuckles awkwardly. "Heh heh, I have never teleported with a sword before.. H- hold on, just a second." She picks it up again, and teleport away. Everyone groans in annoyance when you all watch the sword once again just fall to the floor. After several attempts, the enderwoman eventually just gives up and leaves her weapon on the floor, scouting the place without it. Everyone watches her teleporting around, as endermen typically do, until she returns only a couple minutes later. "Okay, the village is pretty small: only eleven buildings in all, most of them houses. I saw the poppy. It is in the very center, on some sort of podium for whatever reason. But, there is an iron golem roaming around. Not a nice guy. All-in-all, with a good enough plan, we should be in and out in no time."

     "And why didn't you just grab the poppy and teleport it back here?" You ask her, somewhat annoyed.

     "Pretty sure I made a good enough demonstration earlier. I can't teleport with items. Only blocks." Her.

     Then why didn't you just grab the block under the flower?" You.

     "I couldn't. There were iron bars all around it, and a stone roof on top." Her.

     "Well then how come you didn't tell us that before? You are the scout; you should tell us important things like this?" You.

     "Hey, sorry but I've never been a scout before, not have I been taught what is important and what isn't while doing so!" Her.

     "And I bet it would have been great for me to actually know what the heck was even going to happen and what we were going to be doing in the first place." You. You two were both finally shushed by Sandrah.

     "Shhh! As fun as arguing is, how about we save it for after we win this?!" You silence yourself, still glaring into the enderwoman's eyes, preparing your arranging the sword in your hand for if she were to attack. You've gotten past the whole don't stare an enderman in the eyes and suffer endless torment thing. It's probably just something their species made up anyways in order to make people fear them.

     "...So, what is the plan then?"

     "I have an idea." Both you and Sandrah speak up at the same time. Both of you glare at one another for that, certain the other's plan will surely fail.

     "Well, what is your plan, Sandrah?" The other human was asked, obvious favoritism on her side.

     "Alright, so here's the plan: Skull and Mandie, you two distract the iron golem. Triplets, I want you guys to split up and circle the village, then, when I whistle, all three of you rush to the center." Everyone began nodding their heads to the plan. All you could do was pick and prod at the tiny details that were missing, and the improbability of it actually working. "Billy, you run in from this side. Be quick. The triplets will use a few of my spare pickaxes to break the iron bars around the flower just in time for you to grab it. Once you have it, Bart and I will help you pass it around if needed. Sound like a good plan?" Sandrah finishes up. Everyone but you nods.

     This plan is stupid! Sandrah is only catering to their desires, not their strengths and weeknesses! Billy -- must be that overweight zombie, judging from eye contact. He shouldn't run so quickly! That should be Mandie, the enderwoman's job. She may not be able to teleport with any items, but she is still an insanely fast runner with her long legs. And come on! The pigmen mining away the iron bars?! That should be Sandrah's job, since she's the one with the skill and strength! And separating the pigmen would be a disaster unto itself! They pretty much draw strength and determination from one another! You can't just split them like that and expect them to last long! And poor Bart -- the short skeleton. He won't even be able to fire his bow as a distraction! The poor thing would be pummeled. The triplets could easily work together to draw that golem away, triple-teaming it, and just SO much more critiques bubble up as you think. Finally, you can't hold them all in anymore. Either everyone stops and comes up with an ACTUALLY GOOD plan, or someone is going to DIE. 

     "-Everyone. Stop! This plan won't work. Think about it!" You grab everyone's attention, then proceed to explain everything wrong you had pinpointed in your head, as well as give some actually good advice, but your team wasn't having it. They had already decided that you were incompetent and unfit to lead. They all instead took Sandrah's side, the one they had all grown to respect and trust. Uhhh! Why is it times like this thst you wish you could have just been a LITTLE nicer?! You don't plead for them to change their mind, however, for you have already been completely excluded from the conversation and are no longer a valid member. So, you just shrug it off, deciding not to care, and simply lean against a tree and watch as Sandrah's plan begins to play.

========================
Oof, I accidentally pressed publish on yet another chapter.. different book this time. Eh, it's enough words. I can just let it slide. :]

Also, shout-out to @NadialIElizabeth for giving this chapter a star LITERALLY ONE SECOND after I published it! XD