Chapter Thirty-Three

SURPRISE, B####ES!!!

In celebration of 33k reads I shall finally write chapter 33. TvT 👍

This is where I have been. Casually writing over 250k words in another book.

Just did the math

Just did the math. Y'all have read 79k words so far in this book. 💀
Bro it's so weird going back and seeing my average word count per chapter was 1-2k words... Now, in my other books, it's a small chapter if it's less than 5k.
=============================

Chapter 33: "Blind Love"

...

Creeeee

     The door to your cell opened, a man with graying brown hair and a scarred, tanned physique entering.

     "G-general Steve." You sat up in bed suddenly, watching as he placed a veil of pale purple liquid on the table before you. Your eyes widened. "So you really do trust me??"

     "I...can't say we have much of a choice." Your right brow dipped. He continued to explain. "We are...losing.. currently."

     "WHAT!!?"

     "Yeahhh, now that Notch has been kicked from his throne, Herobrine has been relentlessly attacking our remaining outposts, nonstop, like he doesn't even sleep!! I.. Hhhh..." He stared down at his shoes, hand sliding off of the veil. "He's not going to stop until I'm dead; until all of us are."

     You sighed sadly along with him. "...The monsters themselves don't seem that bad. Maybe, I could try to start a coo to overthrow Herobrine?"

     "Eh.. It'll be more complicated than that." Rubbing the back of his head. "The monsters have always hated us. The only reason this war started, however, was because Herobrine gave them the courage to finally band together and fake our kind out for good. So..the only way to end the wars would be to kill off their champion." He tapped the file with his index finger while looking you in the eyes. "If you're right about this weakness of his, then you may just be our only chance left." You stared at the purple liquid intensely. Such heavy weights now placed on your shoulders. Crushing.

     You stood up and grabbed the vile. "Thank you. I.. I won't let you down, sir!" Standing at attention, you saluted the general. He, sporting a faint smile, saluted you back.

     "At ease.. soldier."

                "...at ease."

----------------------------------------

     You were woken suddenly by the sound of alarm bells ringing down the halls, consuming the halls with its eery call. Explosions. One after another. Thumping of boots charging past the door. Screams. Screams of men losing their lives.