Chapter Twenty-One

The picture has nothing to do with the chapter. Trust me.
==============================

     Nothing else too remarkable happened at the table that evening. Nothing but a short part where Entity revealed to everyone briefly that there might be a shortage of space since he has actually been taking quite a few guests in lately. Apparently the human armies have been fighting back a lot more lately, so many of Herobrine's other allies were seeking shelter in this still hidden place as well.

     Each of you were escorted off to bed, going your own separate ways...except for you and Sandrah... No worries! Your rooms were probably just close together?

     "Your room, ladies..?" The enderman servant dressed in a fancy suit bowed lowly.

     "NO!" Sandrah was the first to protest. You were still digesting the situation. "I will NOT be sleeping with (Y/n)!" She stomped. You felt the same way.

     Taken a little off guard by the lady's outburst, "W-w-well th-th-there are no ex-extra guest bedrooms! All of us servants are having to sleep on mats on the floor now even!" He stood taller again, slightly offended now that he was sharing his side of the story.

     "But with HER!?" Sandrah flailed.

     "Hey, I don't snore that loudly..." You mumbled behind her, looking down passively.

     "What? Would you prefer sleep with Herobrine then, hm?" The enderman asked, ever so delicately lifting an eyebrow at her. Her face fell into an instant blush.

     Grabbing some of her vanilla hair to play with, "Wel- m-m-maybe..." You huffed behind her. The enderman did too, rubbing his tired purple eyes; the first sign of his true mental state.

     "Well- I'm sorry, but this is the room I was told to escort you to. If you want to talk to the housemaster about it, then be, my, guest." (303 words, heehee)

     Some silence passed before either of you had an answer. You just sighed finally, stepping into the room with dead set eyes. Of course you weren't happy about your situation...but you had just come to accept a lot of things lately...so why not another? Sandrah argued with the enderman a little longer as you got ready for bed until she finally gave in and stomped into the room. By then, you had already picked out your side of the large bed and set to claiming however many pillows as you possibly could.

     "Hey, those are mine!" She noticed what you were doing as she was brushing her teeth, so dangerously lunging forward to reclaim one of the larger pillows.

     "Girl, I didn't see you claiming 'em!" You protested, yanking the pillow back. Sandrah uselessly protested some more, but eventually lost that battle too. It was clear all of these lost battles were finally getting to the brat. She stomped away in bitter silence back into the bathroom to spit out the toothpaste and finish up. You happily situated yourself into a little nest of pillows on your side. Hey, why not make the best of the situations you've got, right?!

     "I just can't believe it..." Sandrah grumbled, arriving again with some loose baby pink pajama gown on. You had grabbed the blue one just because. Both were silky smooth and almost felt like you weren't wearing much at all! ...Not exactly the most comfortable feeling when around a somewhat stranger/rival, but still nice. And yes you noticed you were some kind of rival to Sandrah. Any time you did anything remotely impressive, she would give you the same almost disgusted look, especially when you did so in front of Herobrine.... Girl, like you wanted that man to begin with!!

     Sandrah plopped into bed, accepting the one pillow you left for her on her side and tucking herself under the thin blanket she was given. Meanwhile, you were absolutely smothered in warm blankets and comforting pillows all around. Smirking, you expected some kind of brash comment to spill from the other lady's mouth. Some haughty words to be thrown your way... But...oddly enough..it was just silent. The unmet expectations almost made you feel uneasy. For once...Sandrah wasn't being predictable.