Chapter Fourteen

The green grass under you is drenched. Water pounds the small make-shift tent you over the little tent you made for Anna. The little girl sleeps lightly. The occasional thunder is all it takes to wake her up again. You stand behind the small tent-like structure with nothing but a random jacket you found lying around for protection from the rain. What a terrible day! Started with your clothes damp with dew.. and now...

     Then, the flicker of white light appears before you, first nothing but a few sparks, followed by an entire man. It's Herobrine, of course. For a moment you were hoping it was the -- never proven to actually exist -- Notch or something, finally here to save you.

(Sorry if I already mentioned Notch as being dead or something. XD I have so many different stories with Steve, Herobrine, Alex, etc in so many different positions, it honestly isn't even funny anymore, just natural! 😅)

     The man is already soaked by the rain, and for some reason it appears to actually be weighing him down or something. Then he coughs a sharp sounding couch, before muttering, "Ughhh, I hate the rain," as he stomps through the puddle ahead of him towards the tent that was likely his or something. As he passes you, however, he stops, looming down at you and your sleeping niece. As his eyes set speciffically on Anna, you get the sudden urge to step in front of her and growl at him for good measure. "I am guessing you guys don't like the rain either." He commented, so quietly it was almost as if he was attempting to whisper. His voice still woke up Anna, though, who was sitting up-right in an instant, staring the glowing eyed man down with her own pleading to go back home.

     "We'll be fine." You are very quick to scowl.

     "Oh please, don't lie to me."

     "Just give us a spare tent to pitch or something, then!" You snap at him.

     "Hey, while you are under my command, you will speak to me with respect, especially if you are asking something from me." Herobrine says, pointing at you for emphasis.

     "If that is what it takes for just a little tent, then it sure isn't worth it! I have no reason to show you any form of respect!" You growl back. There is nothing but an angered/confused expression on Herobrine's face, but then he finally shakes his head to himself, and continues-on to his tent. A small frown is stuck on your face, as you lean your back against the man's temporary throne.

-halt- 

===================

Okay okay, sorry for the abruptness here. Just wanted to say that I have heard word that Wattpad was recently bought by a company that is known for deleting fanfictions... and, since this is technically a fanfiction, this book has a small chance of not making it. 

If it goes down, I'll upload it on another site and link it in my 'conversations' thing for you guys to follow it there. Until then, stay cool. Don't freak out or anything, I am sure it will be fine.. just a good idea to keep it safe. Aaaand, seeya!

(Febuary 18, 2021)