"Which should hurt like hell." Joe added.

"And he didn't even seem like he felt it. I did a complete body scan, and otherwise, General Eiling is perfectly healthy." Caitlin explained.

"So why is he just standing there like a robot?"

"I just got off the phone with Argus. Officially, Eiling is on administrative leave." Cisco spoke up walking towards the group.

"Unofficially?" Joe questioned.

"I spoke with Diggles wife, Lyla, and she said Eilings been missing for the past three months and Argus is covering up for it." Cisco told them.

"Makes sense." Barry said, turning back to Eiling, "Last time I saw the general was when Ronnie and I broke Professor Stein out of that military base." Leonard was lost, so he just listened in.

"I'm sure they're covering that up too." Barry added.

"So where has he been since then?" Joe asked walking up to the cell, "General Eiling, why were you trying to rob the gold reserve?"

The man in the cell didn't answer, Leonard thought this was meaningless, he really wanted to leave and try and find Chloe on his own. But he wasn't sure how far he'd be able to go without help.

"Maybe he's in some kind of trance?" Caitlin questioned.

"General, do you remember me?" Barry asked.

"Flash." Eiling said, roughly.

"Whoa, how does he know you're the Flash?" Joe asked.

Leonard just stood back and watched, it honestly wasn't that surprising if more people knew.

"I don't know." Barry looked back in panic.

"General--" Barry was cut off by Eiling.

"Eiling not here. Eiling bad." Eiling spoke.

Leonard was about to say fuck this and just go find his girlfriend without help, this was getting way too fucking weird for him.

"Maybe it's some kind of psychotic break?" Caitlin paused, "Maybe, presenting itself as dissociative identity disorder."

"Caitlin." That made everyone stare in shock at him, but Leonard who was slowly thinking it wasn't a good idea coming to STAR Labs, he could find Chloe on his own. Maybe. Okay... Most likely he wouldn't find her on his own.

"Caitlin good."

"Oh, uh, thank you?" Caitlin asked.

"Mm. Forget multiple personalities. You guys have seen The Exorcist, right?"

"How could you have not?" Leonard questioned from his spot by the wall. Cisco jumped, "I forgot you were here."

"And I'm about to not be here anymore. What the fuck even is this--" Leonard motioned to the cell and around him.

Cisco shook his head, "I don't even know how to explain it."

Joe turned back, to Cisco, "You and your movies." He turned back to Barry, saying, "Keep talking to him. He seems to respond to you."