Part 85

**Bhoomi's POV**
"Is that a tattoo??" He asked and I had no answer to his question. It was a surprise for him. I wanted him to see this tattoo when.. Um..all the barriers of awkwardness and shyness break. Not like this.. Not today.. It was supposed to be my way to declare that I belonged to him.. Only him. Everything messed up and I looked down at the floor to avoid his interrogating and shocked gaze. "When did you have that?That too my name? Why?" He asked holding my shoulders. I was a bit confused by his reaction 'why??' Seriously?? The whole world knew why.. Because I love you.
"Because I love you idiot..." I said it aloud. He stood there looking at me.. It was not that I said it for the first time but at that time the circumstances were different and now it's a different situation. We were all alone at the terrace and I said it.. Something changed in him.. His eyes had something new in them, I don't know what but I couldn't take his gaze anymore, chills ran down my spine and goosebumps all over my skin. My heart beat hiked suddenly and my cheeks heated up. All this just because of his stare.. He was just a couple of feet away from me and I just wished I could run to oblivion.. I couldn't bear this strange feeling anymore. As I was shivering under his intense gaze, he took slow steps towards me. Involuntarily, I moved backwards until I bumped against the wall behind me. He inched closer and I just closed my eyes. Suddenly, lightening stroke and it began to rain. I opened my eyes and tried to escape from him. The party was still going on .. Unaware of what was happening here . The rain drops drenched me completely within a few minutes, I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and I knew who it was. He made me turn towards him and face him again. We both were under the natural shower. 'Mann ye sahib ji.. jaane hai Sab ji.. fir bhi banaye bahaane.. Naina nawabji.. dekhe hai Sab ji.. fir bhi na samjhe isaare.. Mann ye sahib ji haan karta bahaane.. naina nawab ji na samjhe ishaare..' The rain was pouring as the lyrics of the song conveyed our emotions. He kept looking into my eyes as the rain drops ran through his wet hair to all over his face. I felt shy and turned to walk away avoiding his intense gaze. He held my hand and pulled me towards him.. I collided into his chest.. which was visible through his wet shirt . I lifted my eyes to meet his intense gaze , feeling his passionate love in them. 'Dheere Dheere.. Naino ko dheere dheere... jiya ko dheere dheere.. bhaayo re saibo... dheere dheere begana dheere dheere.. apna sa.. dheere dheere lage re saibo..' While his left hand remained on my wet waist, pulling me towards him and leaving no gap in between us, his right palm brushed my wet hair strangs away from my face then cupping my face. I lost before his gaze and closed my eyes in proximity, as his lips inched closer to mine. At last, he locked his lips with mine.. the rain and the music in the background just intensified the fire within our hearts. We shared our first ever proper kiss in the rain. He lips slowly moved towards my jawline, kissing it with all the passion he had with him, I clenched his shirt to bear the strange tingling sensation inside my stomach which was killing me. I was feeling weak on my knees as he trailed hand near my waist rubbing it. I twisted his shirt , which I was clenching, pulling him more towards me. He picked me up in his arms and took me to our bedroom.All the boundaries between us broke... We crossed all the stupid lines.. He poured all his love on me and I simply melted in his arms, He kissed every part of my body ,I surrendered completely to his unconditional love.. He made love to me and made me a complete woman. Hence we consummated our marriage after 8 months. We were lying side by side on the bed, covered with a single duvet. I pecked his lips and laid my head on his bare chest. "Thank you.." I uttered as a single tear rolled down my cheek. "For what?" He asked, holding me. "For coming into my life.." I said. "Mujhe toh aana hi tha.. Varna bichaare Prithvi ki zindagi barbaad ho jaati..." He chuckled. "You.. Jerk.." I punched his arm and he pulled me into a tight hug.
"I love you" I said cuddling him.
"Not more than I love you.." He winked.
And we both fell asleep in each other's arms.