Part 41

•••••In the evening•••••
Bhoomi was settling her luggage in her new room.The enviroment was peaceful as Rajiv was away from the house and there was noone to irritate her.
"Bhoomi beta........", the sweet voice of Mrs.Malhotra(Rajiv's mother) compelled her to look up
"ji Auntyji... ", she smiled.
"Aunty nahi beta....maa bolo...", Mrs.Maholtra patted her cheek.
"ji maa....", Bhoomi nodded.
"Abhi kuch der me muhalle ki kuch auratein aayengi smile emoticon tumhari muh dikhayi hai na...", she sang.
"ji....", she nodded through her unwillingness as she had to dress up again.
----------------------------------------------
The muh dikhayi went quite well.
Bhoomi's saasumaa was proud to show off her 'professor bahu'.
All the ladies were praising Bhoomi's beauty.
But poor bhoomi was hell fed up by all this.she felt as if she was being punished for some offense tongue emoticon .
Finally,everyone went to their homes and she heaved a sigh of relief.
After the dinner,she was informed that she had to go to her house for the 'pagphera' ritual.
she was damn excited to go back.
She was missing her mumma badly and also her papa (papa phobia tongue emoticon )
She rushed to her room and started packing her bags.
"Chalo 2-3 hafte toh wahan ruk hi jaati hu...mumma ke haath ka khaana bhi milega aur apne Mr.Raksash Malhotra se chutkara bhi...", she thought.
As soon as she finished packing,the villian of her life entered the room.
He saw her bag and started his query:
"yeh bag kis liye pack kiye tumne?mujhse itna darr gayi ki ek hi din me bhaag ri ho? ", he asked with a smirk.
"Darr....??woh bhi tumse...", she huffed with attitude,rolling her eyes.
"Beta...Apne mirror ka bhi kabhi kabar use kar liya karo...issi bahane woh tute toh naye mirror toh aayenge ghar me...", she rolled her eyes again.
"yup...pta hai ki mirror tut jayega...akhir mein itna handsome jo hu.", he ran his fingers through his hair.
"Handsome??....", and Bhoomi bursted out in laughter.
"Aur kya kya galatfamiyaan paal rakhe hai tumne??tumhari sakal dekhke toh koi bhi ladki zeher khaale...", she giggled.
"oh....yeah...toh tumne kyu nahi khaayi fir?..", he husked pulling her close to him.
The shivers running down Bhoomi's spine forced her to close her eyes.
"kaash khaaleti....", She said in a painful tone remembering Shreya's face.
Rajiv too felt pain as he thought,his mischief made her sad.
He left her and went to bed.
Bhoomi was little shocked by his gesture.
What he was upto?He teased her ..irritated her but why he left her when she felt sad..
That's what he wanted right?then?
she shook her head a bit and shooed her thoughts.
"why do I care? Let him go to hell!! ", she murmered and laid on the opposite side of the bed.
------------------------------------------------
*Bhoomi's pov*
I soon fell asleep.
At around 12.30 am,my sleep broke cause of a horrible noise.
The whole room seemed to vibrate due to it.
My ear drums went ga-ga squint emoticon
What's this bloody noise?
I opened my eyes and found Rajiv sleeping peacefully next to me.His arms and legs wrapped around the partition of pillows built by me in between us.
(In case,his mind came up with some tricks to play on me)
The horrible noise was his snores.
I woke up and sat on the bed, I stared at him sharply.
"Oye gadhe,yeh apne besoore kharrate band kar...vrna mein tera khoon pee jaungi...", I yelled at him,jerking him hard.
"hmm...basanti mera khoon peeke tujhko dast ho jaana hai...chup chap sone de...", he moaned in his sleep and resumed his snores.
"Raksash kahin ke...din me chain se rehne deta nahi ...abhi raat ki neend bhi haraam kar rakha hai.", I shouted hitting him with a pillow.
"Maar mat....mummy ko bulaunga...mummy....mumm ..", I closed his mouth with the pillow.
"Acha thik hai nahi maarti par tum apne kharrate band karo na...", I pleaded.
He buried his face in the pillow and I too went back to sleep.
After few minutes,I fell down the bed due to his sudden snoring.
"Argggh....Rajiv...", I shouted but he didn't respond.
Finally,I found a paper clip and clutched his nose with it.
I expected him to groan with pain,but he didn't even feel anything and continued sleeping.
His snores were silent now so I slept peacefully for the rest of the night.