Part 1

Him!!!!! I gaped, my eyes almost poped out and fell into the cup of tea we both were holding...and my grip weakened on it. And wow!!! I gave him a hot hot tea bath.
"ohhh!! I'm really sorry!! ",I tried to give an apologetic smile while my teeth still gritted in anger.
"Bhoomi!! ye kya kar diya tumne. Bichare jamai ji ke kapde kharap ho gye aur sayed woh jal bhi gye hai "(Bhoomi!!What did you do..you spoilt jamaiji's clothes and he got burnt also) my mother tried to cover up.
And wait a minute!! what did she call him? JAMAIJI (SON IN LAW)
my mother has already sent me to sasural after the 3 minutes 20 seconds I saw my suitor's face!!
"Beta Rajiv babu ko washroom le jao aur agar jyada jalan ho toh dawai de dena " (Beta, take Rajiv babu to the washroom and if he is in too much pain give him medicine)papa uttered.
his word my command.
I stood up and started to walk towards washroom while Rajiv followed.
"ye raha bathroom!!"(This is the bathroom)I quipped not even looking at him.
he went inside.
And my panauti bestie Neha came.
"wow!! yaar kitta handsome h yaar!! aur engineer bhi h!! aur tu chemistry professor!! hayee!! uski physics aur teri chemistry toh aag lga degi bol ri hu! haan bol de!! I wish tum dono...."(Wow!! He is so handsome and he is an engineer and you are chemistry professor .I tell you, his physics and your chemistry will be lit. Say yes.. I wish you two..) And I shut her mouth with my palm.
"chup kar!! panauti!! tu jo bolti h wahi hojata h!! agr itta pasand aa gya toh tu krle shaddi usse!! "(Shut up!you panauti! Whatever you say happens. If you like him so much, why don't you marry him yourself)I frowned
"karleti yaar par phir mere pati aur do baccho ka kya hoga"(I would have but then what will happen to my husband and two kids?) she chuckled.
I punched her while she giggled again shamelessly.
"Neha beta...."mom called out and she went.
I stood worried that how to escape from this Rajiv!!
suddenly somebody cupped my mouth and pulled me inside the washroom. yes....it was him obviously rakshash(Demon)Rajiv!!
He eyed me top to bottom and pinned me to the wall.
"kehna padega aaj bhi utni hi khubsurat lgti ho jitna 3 saal pehle thi ..."(I have to say you are still that beautiful as you were three years ago) he smirked.
I was too stunned to speak but as soon as I gained my senses I stomped his foot!!
And he released me!!
"kaminey!! kyu aaya hai yaha!! "(Why did you come here) I yelled
"ssshhh!! bhul mat tera ghar hai kya sochenge hamare gharwale ki abhi mile nhi ki romance shuru..."(Don't forget this is your house and what will our parents think? We just met and started to get romantic) he smirked again irritating me.
"tu yaha kyu aaya hai?? "(why are you here) I lowered my voice controlling anger!!
"baby!! apne baccho ke liye mummy adopt krne..."(Baby! I came to adopt a mother for my future kids) He pretended to be shy...