Part 3

I opened my eyes in a bedroom where someone clutches my waist and I turn around to find Rajeev.
"At last you are mine!!! hehehe  "his laughter grew louder and louder as it turned into a witch's laugh (u know chudail types)
He throws me on the bed and he too creeps on it.
And comes near me then offers me an apple.
"Eat it ..... Bhoomi ..."his voice horrifies me.
I take a bite of it and I turned into a frog.....
"hehehe"he holds me by my waist and throws me into a well.....water..water..water.. I was drowning!!!
I feel a splash of water on my face and here IAM!! thank god it was a dream....no daymare (nightmare during daytime)
my parents and Neha are staring at me as I lied on the ground.
"Beta kya hua? tu roke ki baat sunkar behosh kyu ho gyi?? "(What happened?why did you pass out hearing about the engagement)mom asked.
"maa..!!"I was about to answer when Neha cut me off
"Aree khushi ke maare aunty!! khushi ke maare!! akhir bhoomi ko bhi meri tarah pati aur do do bacche chahiye "(Due to happiness Aunty..afterall Bhoomi too wants a husband and two children like me)
she let out a stupid laugh.
"accha!! tum isko le aao!! woh log bichare kbse wait kr rhe h!! aur aapki maharani ko toh nautankiyo se fursat nhi!! "(You get her with you.They are waiting since a long time and this girl keeps doing dramas)papa got annoyed.
"accha aap jao hum Bhoomi ko leke aate hai "(you go..we will get her with us)mom assured.
Neha did my touch up and mom rearranged my messed up saree.
They literally pulled me as a butcher pulls the goat to take it to its chopping place.
mom made me sit next to Rajiv and Rajiv's mom pulled a disco dancer types(Extra glittering) red chunnar on my head and put tilak on my forehead
she filled my pallu with coconut and jewellery etc.
I,so wanted to throw that coconut on Neha 's face but can't as she has 'pati aur do bacche'(Husband and two kids)
and can't even hit rajiv as papa's cctv cams aka eyes were watching me
all I could is to lower my head and let them do anything they wanted to.
After all this we (me and Rajiv) touched feet of every single person present there except Neha's.
And the old,bald headed pot bellied pandit told the muhurat for my marriage.
After 7 days was the day of my life sentence.
Everybody showed their teeth while I went to my room to get over the simultaneous shocks I got in last one hour.
I heard the noise of the car which meant they are gone.
I sat down holding my head in my palms.