Part 38

**Bhoomi's pov**
The morning sun rays poked my eyes and I stirred a little to avoid them.My hand fell on some smooth surface.I trailed my hands over it when I realised,it was someone's cheek.I opened my eyes and sat up on the bed.Oh yeah!!now I remember Im married now and I have to share bed with my so called-husband.I clasped by hair and glared at my sleeping husband.To be honest,Any girl would die for this guy over here.His red lips,fair complexion and not to be missed his physique.For now,he laid on the bed with ruffled hair slightly covering one of his eyebrows.Hold it!!I said 'any girl' and Bhoomi mishra wasn't 'any girl'.I would never forget his true colors."I just bloody so hate u...malhotra..", I mumbled gritting my teeth and went to washroom.I got freshened up and again got into a 'kapdo ki dukaan' yeah...saree.Mumma called me specially to order me to wear a saree this morning.I dried my wet hair with a towel while Mr.Raksash hubby malhotra still slept.I went to the dining table,which was almost set,and flashed a smile at my saasumaa and Ramya."Bhoomi beta,aaj tumhe kuch mitha bannana hai..", my saasumaa passed a sweet order."Mitha?? are you kidding me?I don't even know the recipe to boil water colonthree emoticon?", my mind yelled.ok I know how to boil water cause that's the first thing I did in my chemistry lab.Seeing no way out,I nodded.I was lead to the kitchen and given instructions about the location of the ingredients.I made a puker face colonthree emoticonas soon as I was left alone.What the hell I'm gonna do now?I remembered panauti !!I dialed her number and she answered."bol chudail...pehle din hi kaand kr dia kya?",she chuckled."abhi tk nahi hua hai par aage hone wala hai", I bit my lips in nervousness."aree hua kya? ", she asked and I explained my problem to her."Tu chinta mt kar! mein toh teri madad ke liye nahi aa paaungi..par Anjali tere sasuraal ke paas hi rehti hai ..mein usko bhejti hu..",she hung up.After few minutes of tension,Anjali arrived with a bag.My saasumaa caught her in the hall before she could reach me."Aree Anjali tum yahan?", she enquired."woh...Auntyji..mein bhoomi se milne aayi. ",Anjali smiled through nervousness.After few queries ,she finally left her.Anjali came running to me and handed me the shopping bag."ye le...iss....issme readymade mixes hai,gulab jamun aur rasmalai ki..bs packet ke piche likhe steps follow karna...aur haan iske wrappers wapis iss bag me dalke meko lauta dena..mein thikhane laga dungi...",she said panting.I read the instructions and memorised them(professor brain,you know wink emoticon )I,then,emptied the powders in two bowls and kept the wrappers in the bag.Anjali left.And I started my work.I made doughs,rolled them into balls,fried them and soaked them in sugar syrup of perfect consistency as written on the pack.I finished making both the sweets and hoped it to be at least eatable colonthree emoticonAfter a few moments,everyone sat on the dining table except my husband,while I and the cook of the house served the breakfast."Rajiv...nahi aaya??", my sasurji shot a question at my saasumaa."bhoomi....tumne rajiv ko nhi uthaya?", saasumaa shot with her trademark 'mithichoori' (sweet knife) gesture.Now am I your brat's p.A??I said in my mind but grinned to her."ji woh soo rahe the...", I chipped."rehne do na..maa wese bhi bichaare raat bhar jaag rahe honge...", Ramya giggled while saasumaa shot a dead glare at her.Everyone ate the 'sweets' first.I made a number of faces in nervousness as they chewed it."hmmm...delicious...", my sasurji smiled which made me sigh in relief."haan...bahot tasty hai..bhabhi jaan...", Ramya winked at me with a mouthful."beta...itna accha kese banaya? kitne saal se ye bana rahi ho? ", saasumaa asked gobbling a rasmalai."ji 35 saalo se...", I let out absent-mindedly,as I read it on the wrapper '35 years of taste'."35 saal??", three of them spoke in unison."wo....woh...mein mazak kar rahi thi...", I grinned and they bursted out in laughter after a moment of -pause.My in-laws,gave me some gifts as 'nek'.
---------------------------------------------------------"Dopehar ke 1 baj gaye,Rajiv utha ya nahi??", saasumaa yelled at a servant."jaa dekho...kahin uski tabiyat toh kharaab nahi hai...", she ordered as she left for some party of her friend.I stopped the servant and went myself to check him.I entered the room and he laid on the bed as I left him in the morning.I shook him and called out his name to wake him up but failed.After several tries,I realised he was not responding at all.OH GOD!!DID I ............No...No....IS HE DEAD??I felt my eyes filling up.