Part 72

**Bhoomi's pov**
"Prithvi??" I was taken aback to see him in front of me."You recognized me?? Wow..I'm so lucky.." He smirked brushing his finger tips on my jawline.I felt disgusted... He open the duct tape on my lips and I shouted at once.."What do you want?" I asked clenching my jaw with anger."Smart ....but not smart enough... Varna tumhe pata hota mujhe kya chahiye.." He smirked devilishly..**Flashback**I reached to the place shreya asked me to meet.It was a abandoned park.. Morever looked like a graveyard with out graves.. I sat on one of the old park benches on which grass grew making it look like a hedge .After waiting for more than an hour..I started to feel restless.. I cursed shreya for wasting my time and made my way towards my scooty..when someone grabbed my arm and dragged me to a side."What the hell.." I shouted as my arm bruised by her finger nails."Just shut.." It was Shreya."Tumhe abhi yaad aaya? I was waiting for you since an hour.." I started to scold her."Lets get straight to the topic..can we?" She acted indifferent.I took a deep breathe and nodded."What's your problem? If you didn't love him why did you marry him and spoiled his life?" She was angry."What do you mean?" I asked taken aback by her questions."I'm not blind.. Mujhe dikhta hai.. You and Raju are married since six months aur tum usko apne paas tak aane nahi deti.." She taunted."It's none of your business.. Shreya" I turned my face away."It's my business.. I sacrificed my happiness.. My daughter's happiness.. Kept her away from her dad..for his happiness.. But he is not happy" I was shocked to hear this..I looked straight into her eyes."You are lying.. Rajiv told the truth to me.. He just adopted Aashi as a legal guardian .. She is not his daughter.." I snapped but somewhere I was unsure of what I said."Aashi is the result of Rajiv's mistake.. At the vacation.. Three years back.. The day I met you..he got drunk and....after I confessed to him that I'm pregnant.. He left me.." She started to sob.The scene of the hotel room.. Shreya telling the man (rajiv) that she is pregnant and him pushing her away... Flashed in front of my eyes.So it was him....I was a fool to trust him again... I had started to believe that he was innocent ..but no... I was wrong...I was so wrong...I had started to love him...but.....Tears rolled down my eyes..I wiped them away..."What do you want me to do?" I asked shreya..feeling guilty for her suffering ."Go away from his life forever... Jab tak tum ho tab tak woh mujhe aur aashi ko accept nahi karega..divorce him" she spoke in between her sobs.I felt pained... I knew the only way to correct his mistake is this..but I didn't want to hear this.. I squeezed my eyes trying to hold back my tears."Ok.. I will do it..." My voice was barely audible."But before that you have to break his heart....write a letter to him saying you never had any feeling for him..." She ordered.I nodded again trying to suppress my tears. "Now" she said forwarding a paper and pen to me.I was shocked. "I want to meet him for one last time.." I pleaded."But I don't trust you.. Do it now" she raised her voice.I took that paper and pen from her...and started to write ...my hand was shaking the whole time .. A few drops of tears also fell on the letter.Then she asked me to sign the divorce papers which she had brought with her. I was surprised that she came with such preparations.After signing... I looked at her face.. Which had a contended look.Suddenly... Her phone rang... And I prepared to leave when somebody held my mouth from my back.I tried to struggle and call shreya......who was facing the other side...she turned and smirked at me.I was shocked...what was happening?? She received the call.. It was from Rajiv...I tried to yell his name..but in vain...After she hung up... She turned to me..."As I said I don't trust you.. You should have done the same.. Bye bhoomi baby..." She laughed as someone gave me an injection and at once..my head felt heavy..Soon everything went blank..."Deal completed... I got what I wanted now you take what you want..." I heard shreya's voice for the last time.******Flashback ends************BACK TO PRESENT"SO you are the one who helped shreya..." I asked."No...no... I helped myself... Shreya wanted Rajiv and I wanted you..." He kissed my cheek and turned my face away in disgust."How dare you? I'm married... I'm somebody else's wife...laying eyes on somebody else's wife is a sin" I shouted ."You divorced him..remember? For a funny reason..." He laughed at me."What do you mean?" I asked confusingly."How could you believe those lies of shreya??" He laughed even more.."Lies??" I narrowed my brows."Aww...my naive baby...you don't know the truth right? I will tell you..Shreya was in love with Rajiv since childhood. She even confessed it to him manytimes. He rejected her every time. Then on that vacation..... She took me with her to introduce to him as her boyfriend.. To make him jealous. But.... She found him getting attached to you.... Falling for you. Of course it was not his fault... Even I fell for you at the very first sight.We planned to separate you both. She dressed me as rajiv and we both did the drama which you saw from the door....you thought it was coincidence.... Don't you? Darling.. The door was open for you...and as expected you broke Rajiv's heart.We were happy... But Rajiv never gave up... After his job placement.. He used to search for you in your city as well as in neighboring cities.. Then he found you through somya's wife.. He asked his parents to go to your house for marriage proposal.. Then you got married... To our dismay....But shreya had hatched another plan...which was to gain Rajiv's sympathy.. She made a whole story about her marriage... Husband.. Pregnancy and all ..she picked a baby from an orphanage and introduced to him as her daughter... That idiot even believed her... She entered your house through that child and even separated you both...brilliant isn't it??" He laughed..and walked away.Meanwhile I was numb.... Tears rolled down uncontrollably as The moments spent with Rajiv.. Flashed in front of my eyes... I insulted him always....misunderstood him....hated him....punished him for the crime he never did?In return ...he loved me unconditionally.... Pure and selfless love... But I broke him again.... I'm such a sinner.. I cried bitterly ...I wished ... I just wished I could meet him for one last time and say sorry to him.... For every silly thing I have done to him.... For every stupid thing said to him...tell him only once ... That his love won... He won the bet... I love him more than anything in the world... Even more than chicken biriyaani...I'm so sorry Rajiv....please forgive me... I love you so much.... I'm so sorry... But there was no one who could hear my words...