Part 45

"yeh haadsa do din pehle hua... yaad aaya ya firse chloroform sunghaau?", I clenched my jaw.
"haan yaad aagya... please mere naak ke baal dobara mat jalaana..", he chuckled.
"Wese mujhe behos karne ke liye chloroform hi sunghane ki kya zaroorat hai?tumhari bodysmell toh chloroform se zyada asardaar hogi..", he teased me.
"Mein tujhe nahi chodungi...", I got up immediately,ignoring the pain and held his collars.
"Mujhe kya apne jesa samjh rakha hai??mujhe toh lagta hai tum akhri baar tab nahaye hoge,jab tumhari mummy ne tumhare diapers badle honge...", I laughed on his face.
He grabbed my wrist and twisted my arm,pinning it on my back.
"Ahh!! chodo mujhe.. Raksash kahin ke... yamraj tere pakode bana kar khayega kaminey..", I yelled struggling for freedom.
He pulled me closer and my back collided against him.He breathed against my neck and closed my eyes.
"toh tum bhi pakode khaa lena.. issi bahaane mein tumhe accha toh lagunga..", he husked in my ears.
Then he left me and went to the washroom.
******************************
After getting ready,I went downstairs.
Rajiv was already there at the dining table and he was talking to papa.
I sat on my chair,while mumma served breakfast.
I was little surprised as nobody reacted to the fact that That man,I mean,my husband sneaked in to the house at mid night .
After breakfast,I came to know that it was already decided that he had to come.
Anyways,let it be...God always was unfair towards me.Now I had to bear him.
In between,the get-together conversation of my family and my husband,I was informed that we had to visit some temple situated outside the town for some 'mannat' made by mumma.And the worst part,'we' meant me and Rajiv colonthree emoticon
The plan was scheduled to the day after tomorrow.
I rolled my eyes and went to my room for some solace.
I was marching to and fro across my room,I didn't know whom to curse..
Mumma??No,she was just being a mom.
My fate?No,I had been never this unfortunate before the tragedy called Marriage.
so,the only person left was....huh... Rajiv.
I cursed him with all my heart.
And he entered the room smiling.....
His smile provoked me even more..
"Daant kyu phaad rahe ho??", I stared him.
If eyes could kill....I would have murdered him a million times by then..
"No..don't even think of killing me..vrna yaad hai na?No chicken..", he smirked.
Could he read my thoughts now??
"Yes I can....afterall am your soulmate darling..", he lied on the bed and lifted his face to look at me,while his head rested on his palm supported by his elbow.
I wished to run away from there.
"you can't run away from your heart as well as me.. Let's see how will you resist me on our long drive date...the day after tomorrow... ", he winked at me.
"Disgusting....", I frowned and left from there stamping my feet.