Part 74

**Bhoomi's POV**
I was free now..After being tied to a chair for a week ... My hands and legs had gained marks on them. My struggling to get out of those ropes had also bruised my skin at many places. The rope marks pained and some of them even started to bleed."Oh my god... See what you idiots have done to my delicate Bhoomi..she is so badly hurt.. Couldn't you people take care?" Prithvi shouted at his henchmen , whom he had appointed to watch over me."Let it be... I'm OK... " I said as I tried to stand up from the chair. But I was so weak that my legs were unable to support my weight and I fell. But prithvi saved me from falling on the ground."Bhoomi... What happened to you? " I could hear prithvi's worried voice but my head was dizzy and I was unable to open my eyes.The moments spent with Rajiv's floated in front of my eyes... Our fights... His taunts... I was missing them all....I felt a few tear drops trickling through my closed eyes.. Making my eye lashes wet.I felt a stinging pain in my arm and after a few minutes... I was able to open my eyes. I found myself in a well-decorated , huge bedroom. A man was sitting beside me.. Staring at me .. I could tell he was a doctor by the stethoscope around his neck.. Right next to me.. Prithvi was sitting holding my palm in his hand."Is she OK? Doctor" prithvi asked."It happened cause of hunger and weakness.. Make her eat something and give her these medicine... She will be alright" The doctor smiled at him.Prithvi went to see off the doctor till outside... When I got up from bed and started to search for phone in the room..... I searched everywhere... But was disappointed.I heard some noise and went back to bed.Prithvi entered with a tray of food.He sat beside me and forwarded a spoonful of food towards me... I turned my face away..."What happened?" He asked.I didn't wanted to eat anything from his hands...."Iam not eating" I said faking anger."Why?" He asked again puzzled."You didn't keep your promise... You said we are getting married after two days... What happened to that?" I asked pouting."Yes.. We are getting married after two days... I'm in more hurry to get married than you.." He blushed while I felt like breaking his teeth." so you want me to be the world's ugliest bride?" I huffed."No..no.. You will be the prettiest bride.. anyone had ever seen.." He caressed my cheek.I gently pushed his hands away from me.. Controlling my anger and faked innocence."Then why aren't you taking me to shopping?" I turned my face to the other side."OK I will take you to shopping... Promise... That too tomorrow.. Now eat this.. " He forwarded the spoon of food towards meI smiled and snatched the plate of food from him and started eating ..while he himself ate that spoonful food he was holding.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**The next morning**I was ready with my plan. I had decided to go with this idiot to the mall and somehow try to get a phone to call Rajiv. I had no idea about my current location and that's what Prithvi wanted. He had sealed all the windows of my room, so that I couldn't look outside. Although he didn't tie me in ropes, he still didn't trust me completely, so he had locked the room from outside. I had made a hole on the wall next to the bed... I tried to peep through it, and get an idea about my location. But I could see nothing but trees ..... I was busy peeping through the hole when I heard a noise at the door... I adjusted a table to cover up the hole and went to brush my hair.The door opened and the devil entered, "Somebody looks gorgeous..." He tried to flatter me."Who? " I turned around and looked at him.. "I see nobody" I snapped."In your presence, who could look more beautiful.." He placed his hands on my waist and I closed my eyes and clenched my jaw to absorb my anger."I wish I could say that for you.." I pushed him away and made my way outside the room. There were two other men.. Looking really scary ..like the villians of south Indian movies... Dark and scary ...Prithvi came behind me and held my hand."Are they coming with us?" I said making my cutest puppy face."Yes!!" He grinned... I so wished to break his teeth ..As we came outside the building, I found it to be situated in the middle of nowhere.. There was road in front of the building and lots and lots of trees everywhere. As I entered the car, all the tinted window panes were made to rise and I felt as if in a cage again.We reached the mall but I didn't get a single chance to get a phone as these three men followed me everywhere as the pug dog in hutch advertisement.Finally I excused myself and rushed to the ladies toilet.The two men followed me till the outside of the toilet while prithvi paid the bills. I went inside the toilet and I found only one lady inside. I requested her to let me use her phone... She agreed.I dialled Rajiv's number as quickly I could, but my heart broke as the operator said 'The number you are calling doesn't exist.. Please check the number and dial again' I tried a few more times.. But the answer was same... The lady was getting restless so I dialed the landline number of our house.. It rang...rang... rang and someone received it.I was about to say hello.. When the person on other side spoke"Hello" it was shreya..I cut the call and started to cry... God help me please... How would I reach Rajiv now? The kind lady pacified me and asked me to call any friend..I remembered only one friend's number... 'Neha'I was about to dial her number when there was a wild knock on the door... Prithvi was calling my name.... I still dialed the number but my hands were shaky."Bhoomi.... Come out... Or I will come in.." Prithvi's voice was like thunder."Bhooomi..." He yelled again.."What are you doing...I will break the door.." He shouted.I sensed that it may be dangerous for the lady who was helping me... Prithvi wouldnot harm me but he could harm the lady.. I returned her phone and asked her to hide.I opened the door...Prithvi eyed me suspiciously.. But before he could ask anything... I hugged him tight.."Let's go from here... I don't feel good.." I spoke through the hug.He smiled and nodded."Let's go.." He ordered his henchmen... Unaware of the fact that I had stolen his phone...... I called Neha and told everything to her.. "Hey bhagwan... Ab kya kare?" She exclaimed. "Tu jaldi sunn mere pas jyada waqt nahi hai... You go to Rajiv and explain everything to him.. Mene Jo kaha wahi kar... Abhi shaadi pe hi milenge.." I wiped my tears. "Apna khyaal rakhna... Don't worry.. Everything will be fine.." She assured me. I hung up and deleted her number from call log. Then I threw the phone on the ground and ran to the other side of the mall. "Bhoomi..." Prithvi came back searching for me. "Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?" He asked me. "Woh mein jaa hi rahi thi ki meri earring kahin khogayi.. Wahi dhundh rahi thi.." I forced a smile. "Don't worry .. I will get you a new and more expensive one.." He kissed my palms. "Boss.. Yeh raha phone.. Wahan uss taraf gira hua tha.." One of the henchmen came running. He smiled at me and slipped his phone into his pocket ...without throwing a single glance at it. Then he held my hand and we both walked out of the mall. Finally... I did my job... I was smiling contentedly...