Part 4

I sat near the window.Cool breeze tickled my cheeks and memories strolled in my mind.
*flashback*
|THREE YEARS AGO|
MY exams were just over and I was quite confident of my results.
I was packing my bag to go on a trip with my college friends.
Neha was engaged so she didn't come with us it was a three week trip to Nainital!!
I was very excited for it. I checked my bag three times!! my clothes,my phone,camera etc.
Anjali,my roommate hit her head "aree bhoomi jaldi so jaa vrna kal uthne me der ho jayegi"(Bhoomi, get some sleep or you won't be able to get up early) she said.
I lied down but as she said I slept late!!
Everybody was waiting for the bus and I finally made it.
But in that bus all the seats were occupied.
I rolled my eyes all over finally my eyes struck a seat.I sat on it.
But while I was keeping luggage the bus hit a bumpy road and I fell on the person next to my seat.
He was reading some book!!
"hey watchout dude!!I'm sure god gave u eyes didn't he?"
he murmered while struggling to remove the book from his face as my fall pushed it on his face.
he removed the book from his eyes so I could see his eyes.Deep black ones and as if those eyes put a charm spell on me for a moment.
"ohh!!I'm extremely sorry" I apologised recovering from my trance
"first get off my lap will u?? my legs hurt!! "he grunted
and that irritated me!! I mean can't he say that little gently??
I raised from his lap but again another bump made me fall on him.
and this time my head hit his stony one hard!! I almost went ghazini ghazini for a few moments.
"hey miss!! did you come here to hit me?? kisine mjhe maarne ke liye tumhe paise diye h kya?? "(Are you getting paid to kill me?)
he uttered as he revealed his face.
He was strikingly handsome!!but that doesn't make me like him.
my mom says 'if u hit someone on head once u two will fight forever'
and that did happen.
We two started arguing and fighting with the reason we didnt even remember but still we didn't give up.
After much useless attempts of his friend Somya and my roomie Anjali we finally settled down quitely on our seats!!