Part 20

In the morning,I found 56 missed calls and 177 texts of rajiv saying 'where r u??"y didn't u show up?''m still waiting for uh outside the park'
I threw my phone on the floor in anger and it went into pieces.....
I don't care about u rajiv!!!
I took a shower and dressed up!!anjali didn't returned from her date since last night!!
I stayed in my room without breakfast or lunch till evening when I got a call on the landline.
"hello....."I spoke in a quivering tone
"bhoomi...m sorry yr ......I wanted to spend some tym with somu n forgot u ......gussa mt ho meri jaan...niche aaja....dinner ke liye..."she spoke happily
"no...I don't feel like...."I tried to deny.
"comeon yr .....its our last day of trip n u r being such a spoil sport...."she blabbered
"ok....I m coming.."I agreed and hanged up avoiding her spoil sport speech!!
I closed the door n started walking downstairs...
I was going towards the lift in 3rd floor I heard some noises from adjacent room....I wouldn't have bothered much....but It was shreya's room so I decided to checkout...I went near the door..
I saw shreya crying and a guy's back faced me ...he seemed to be rajiv...
"I loved u.....trusted u....n u betrayed me.."shreya cries
"what will I answer to my parents??its ur child damn it.....mein tumhare bacche ki maa bnnewali hu....n u r ditching me..."she held his collars while 'rajiv' slapped her n pushes her n her head hits the wall....
I was numb......the whole tym I hv been thinking him to be a good guy .....I started to like him.....n he.....how disgusting....I hate u rajiv.....
I ran back upstairs....n threw myself on the bed....crying yet again as my trust broke...