DROGO CHAPTER 39

Börja om från början

I didn’t really want to think back to past, on the other hand I’d rather safe what’s in present now, I have to break everything to her but when we get on a friendly enough level, telling her everything means revealing myself to her as well and the trust she gives to Bartholy’s it’s hard that she will hide it from them…

It’s been week that we last talked; I went into the forest in my wolf form but didn’t see her there as well. All of a sudden a thought crosses my mind,

(What if she has told them about her powers? DAMN!)

I threw the cup shattering it into pieces, flustered I left my house and got into my car to have some air, I started the engine and took it into a random direction.

(Perhaps some fresh air might clear my mind.)

I was quietly driving the car, the fresh air helped relaxing me, until upon seeing the long road with both sides covered with forests I realized I had taken the road to Bartholy Manor,

(God Heaven! What’s wrong with me?)

Maybe I was that off minded, thinking  about Rose and Hope that I didn’t realize I had actually taken the way that led me to hers, Guess I’ll have to turn the car from the turn otherwise those Bartholy’s will get my scent and start again with their questions of what I am doing in their property…

I was thinking about taking a turn when all of a sudden I saw someone apparently a woman running towards the road, I perceived that she’s going to get hit and I push the breaks but unfortunately it was late till that, the car did stop but only when it had hit her, she went back almost rolling. I come to realize the scent that was hovering over her…

“It can’t be…”

I murmured in a low voice of disbelieve, I get off the car and I was about to run to her but then taking the scent and sound I immediately turned and glared both of those wolves who just stopped looking at us… I took few steps towards them firmly and changed myself into a wolf, only one howl was enough to aware them of my strength they ran back at once,  I turned back into my human forms, and ran back to the girl… Fearing a little of who she could be, I turned her…

Sebastian: “HOPE!”

Damn! Her head is bleeding and I don’t know which more parts of her are wounded, even her face is covered with blood I tried to move her…

Sebastian: “Hope… Can you hear me?? Hope, open your eyes dear.”

I move some of her hairs from her face; it’s no use DAMN IT’S NOT USE! I was nervous; I took her in my arm and decided I’ll get her in my house, as I don’t know how her healing power would react to this I can’t expose her to humans in this state. I was putting her to passenger seat when I hear her murmuring something; “Drog… Listen to…” It was an inaudible voice that if I were not having my powers I wouldn’t have heard her… I get settled in driving seat, I saw her finger moving that was a good sign… Can she see me? I wanted to talk to her but I figured out at first, to get some help is way more important…

All my way to my home I could hear her mumbling, from what I could get is that she was asking Drogo to listen to something she wants to say… I would’ve preferred to give it some thoughts but in the heat of moment I was focused on getting her to safety. Time to time I tried talking to her, if she could hear me but she was in her own world. As soon as I reached my house I took her in my arms and put her in my bed, the first thing I did was putting some pressure on her head with cotton wool.

Now I started thinking whom to ask for help, who could help me in this state… She is a black witch herself and I know that her body might not accept incantation from species who are not specialist on healing… Then I figured out who could help me…