I stepped out of the waiting room, "What did he do?"

"I ca- I just can-"

"I'm on my way, I'll see if Anita or Margo or anyone can beat me there okay. I need you to breathe." I told her, "I'm going to hang up so I can contact someone. You got this okay?"

"Mhmm."

"I'll call you back. Hang in there okay?" I told her, "I love you, so I need you to hold on just a little while okay."

"I love you too." She managed.

I hung up and quickly made a group chat with Anita, Vanessa, Margo and Rachel:

L: Hey ladies! Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm passing on an SOS from Nic. Its gonna take me over an hour to get to her, I dont know what happened but she's not doing well.

L: also, per her request: do NOT contact Aubrey.

L: If anyone can get to her faster than I can, at least just to find out whats wrong...

By the time I had a mini argument with the lady at the desk about me having to leave mid-process, the girls had started texting back.

R- Margo and I are at the office....

A- I can go, but I'll only be able to stay for about 20 minutes..

V- My car's in the shop.. 😩

A- I can swing by and pick you up? And you'll be there from the time I leave until Lyd gets there.

V- yeah thats perf.

M- Did Drake do something?

L- I think so.. but she wouldn't say.

A- I'll give you guys an update when Vanessa and I get there.

L- I owe you guys!❤️

Margo POV

I paced in front of Rachel's desk, "do you think Drake did something to her?"

"We don't know anything.." she shrugged.

"We can beat Anita and Vanessa there." I suggested.

"We're supposed to be working." She sighed.

"Lydia knows that, yet she still added us to the groupchat.. she'll be fine with it." I reasoned.

She looked up at me, "If I lose my job, I'll kill you."

"And I won't even fight back." I put my hands up. "Now, lets go."

She stood up and shoved stuff in drawers before tossing me a set of keys. "Lock the office doors." By the time I finished, she was logging out of her computer.

"Bet?" I tossed her back her keys.

When we got to the house, Sandy opened the door.

"Good morning, Rachel right?" She smiled.

"Yeah, can we come in?" Rachel asked politely.

"Where's Nicki?" I shoved the door open.

"Still just as temperamental as you've always been." Sandy chuckled to herself.

"Upstairs?" I made my way upstairs with Rachel trailing behind. Her bedroom door was locked so I knocked on it. "Hey Nicki, its Margo and Rachel.. you wanna let us in."

She was silent, but then she muttered a soft, "No."

"I hope you know, locked doors don't actually stop me. I will kick this door in if I have to,"