Dennise saw how her father's eyes grew in shocked hearing what she had spoke, it was clear to her understanding that this case was known to all of the veterans, her dad was part of the forces who were able to give back the freedom of the country and his father is a hero to others and knowing to his reaction that the case had an impact towards him, Bloodshed 132 must have been a very popular case.

Den: Is this a popular or serious case dad? even our teacher who told us about it still looked in disbelief and a bit bothered to use it as one of his exmaples...I have never heard of this case before actually and neither my classmates did..hehe..

C. Lazaro: To us, the adults its a very disturbing case....mostly lahat ng mga magulang, commander, teachers, captain, basta matatanda alam parte sa kaso na yan...and who would forget...Blood shed 132....132....the number of persons died in that single location, It was near the bay, now we call it manila bay..hehe. When my forces arrived in that location...our very own...soldiers. 132 to be exact was already found lying on the floor..dead...we were an hour to late...

Den: Oh my gosh!! 132 dad!? did our enemy wipe out those soldiers?? (she gasped in shocked)

C. Lazaro: Yes, it might have been so,.. but...

Flashback

The soldiers stomp their way to the bay, all suited in battle and armed in artillery and lead by two highly skilled commander leaders, Commander Miguel Lazaro and Commander Argo Valdez. When they arrive to thier location all was horrified on what they have witnessed.

C. Lazaro: PUTANG INA!! NA HULI TAYO!! 

Soldier: HOW COULD THEY DO THIS!??? MGA LECHE SILA!!!  

Blood was every where, bullets was scattered to the ground and bodies was lying in each part of the concrete floor of the bay. It was like watching a horor or suspense movie when all bodies was just piled and all the blood was simple like a pool.

C. Valdez: BILIS!! SEARCH FOR ANY SURVIVORS!!! (he ordered his men)

Agad naman kumilos ang kanyang gropu at nag hahanap sakaling buhay na sundalo. All of his men was checking each body and already stained their hands with their fellow country men's blood.

Soldier: Commander DITO!! CALL IN FOR MEDIC!!

C. Lazaro and C. Valdez quickly made their way to where the soldier's voice was coming from, and when they arrive to the location, they saw a wounded soldier, had multiple stab wounds, was barely breathing and gripped on his hand was a small pocket picture of his family.

C. Lazaro: Huwag kana mag salita soldier....parating na ang medic..(hinawakan ang kamay ng nag aagaw buhay na sundalo)

Soldier: Ang sasama nila....merciless!!!

The dying soldier was trying to speeak in his last breath he wanted to let them know even just a few words who actually did this to them. In all his strength his finally did so.