Part 55 ( The Muster's Collapsed )

Geraldyn was in the house, sitting, hugging her both legs on the bed when she heard  the strange sound from the drawer. She turned to the drawer and stared at it for a few seconds. Then she crawled up to the drawer and opened it. It was a cellphone. Angela's cellphone. The screen was telling her that she got a phone call from an unknown number. 

Geraldyn took the phone and hit the answer button.

"Angela! I warn you! Don't you ever dare to touch my Gerry! I know you are the one who banned me from entering China!"the voice from other end of the line crept up through the phone's speaker.

At the time, Geraldyn was trembled. She knew very well with the caller, of course. Her lips was quivering but couldn't utter a word.

"Angela! ANGELA! Answer me, you're bitch!!" It was Sui Liam.

Geraldyn threw the phone on the bed, let the caller shouting to no one through the speaker. Geraldyn ran outside the room. Then she ran to the kitchen, open the store room's door, entered it and rummaging into the tool box. She found a hammer there. Without think twice, she grabbed it and ran out of the store straight away to the outdoor. Walked along the pavement, ignoring the people who greeted and asked her. People who saw the rage on her face, with the hammer hung on her hand, they gave her a questioning look. One of them called the police immediately.

After a long walk, Geraldyn arrived at the gateway of a house with big yard. Xiao Zhan's house. She saw Xiao Zhan banged and kicked the door. She entered the yard, reduced her walking pace with the same rage in her chest that screaming to her brain:  She's a big liar! Finish her! She's  a big liar! Kill her!  The voice inside her head kept chanting to her brain and clouded her heart.

She saw Xiao Zhan ran to the other side of the house. she took another side of Xiao Zhan. The kitchen door.

"I said open the door!!" she heard Angela yelled from the kitchen side. And she saw the door slightly open, then open wider with a boot sticking out of it. And she saw Angela was coming out of the door with a gun in her right hand, and left hand wrapping around a boy's neck, holding a dagger. Yibo. Her blood was boiling and reachedto  the pitch point in her head.

""Stay at where you are or I'll blow this boy's head!" shouted Angela, pointing the gun into Yibo's head.

Geraldyn quickened her pace, walking toward Angela who was dragging Yibo out.

"YOU ARE A BIG LIAR!!!!" Geraldyn  screamed and swung the hammer in her right hand.

Hearing the scream, Angela and Yibo turned their head to the source. There was Geraldyn ready to hit anyone's face with the hammer, and it turned out Angela's head being hit with the heavy hammer.

Angela staggered backward, releasing Yibo from her cage. The blood came out from her head, trickled down her temple. Tumbling , she walked up to Geraldyn who still holding the hammer that stained with the blood of Angela's now. Geraldyn's breathe was  somewhat  heavy and rough due to the rage inside her. Her swollen eyes were bloodshot looking at Angela who was trying to reach her,\.

"Gerry... I love you..." she said, almost whispering.

"I hate you!!!" shouted Geraldyn.

Angela reached her hand out toward Geraldyn, but Geraldyn slapped it away and pushed her backward.

"I always by your side, gerry.. Why? I loved you since I was 13..."

"I don't love you! I don't love you! YOu are a murder! i don't love you!" screamed Geraldyn and swung her hammer toward Angela, hitting her face and anywhere around her body.