Part 3 ( The Smirk )

Yibo came back home from his work around 10 pm.

"Hey, hun! You're back!" Geraldyn who was sitting on the couch watching tv, greeted him when he was reaching the foyer.

"Hi, Geraldyn..!" Yibo mumbled.

"Tiring day, huh?" Geraldyn got up from the couch and strode to the kitchen.

"I ate already. Don't need to heat up my dinner!" Yibo shouted. He understood that Geraldyn was about to heat up the leftover dinner for him.

"Are you sure? I make you the emperor herbs chicken!" Geraldyn said.

"Yeh! Yeah! I'm sure. Just save it for tomorrow. I'll bring it for my lunch!" Yibo replied.

"Ok, then!" Geraldyn wrapped the plate with the cling wrap and put it inside the fridge.

"You heat up yourself, huh? I'm going to sleep now!" Said Geraldyn. She turned off the tv then heading up to her bedroom.

Yibo walked up to the staircase. He has his own room upstairs. Geraldyn's house was a two storey penthouse, where she designed the upstairs as Yibo's room that led them to the large balcony.

Geraldyn wasn't only an aunt to Yibo, she's his guardian and sister too. Sometimes Geraldyn would turned herself as a protective mother that nag a lot if Yibo stayed out late. She had an on and off boyfriend. Yibo was tired watching their relationship, but there was nothing he can do since Geraldyn seemed loved the jerk so much. Jerk. Yeah... That was how Yibo described her useless boyfriend.

Yibo took a hot shower before he do his project that he had to report on two days time. He couldn't delay it no more, since he met the deadline for the project reporting.

When he was in the midst of doing his project, suddenly a flash of memory crossed his mind. It was that man. The new dean of the Uni.

"Aish! Why didn't I greet him when I saw him in the back park? What a rude me!" Yibo cursed himself.

But then he thought again. The smirk. That smirk was too intimidating for Yibo's liking. That smirk that kept a mystery to Yibo.

"Why did he keep smirking whenever our eyes met? But I love the way he smirking at me. It's kinda... Sexy?" Yibo froze at his thought. Then," Gross! What the hell is wrong with you, Yibo?? He is a guy, dude! Wake up!" Yibo slapping his own cheeks repeteadly.

He shook his head to shoo away the crazy thought he had earlier.

"I think I'm too tired until think about the weird thing..." He muttered. Then continued with his thesis.

****

As usual, Yibo would prefer to eat his lunch at the back yard. No matter Pei Xin had pursued him to eat together at the cafetaria, he insisted to sit alone at the back.

"Aish!" Yibo hissed when he spilled the gravy from his aluminium foil that wrapped his emperor herbs chicken, when he tried to unwrapped it.

He licked the excesses of the gravy that stuck on his fingers then wiped it off with the tissue paper. He open the wrap bigger and started to dig in the meat and shoved it into his mouth.

"The gravy could attract the ants to come," the voice that came from behind him startled him.

Yibo looked up at the voice owner. There was the new dean towering him behind and stared at him.

Yibo gulped down the meat that he hadn't chewed up properly. The dean stared at him sharply. No smirk formed on his lips. Just gazed sharpingly at him.