Part 26 ( The Broken TV and The Red Tint )

Xiao Zhan yanked a hand of the boy, made the boy gasped. He brought the boy into a tight hug, sniffed the boy's scent that mixed between the sweet vanilla cologne and sweat.

Yibo thugghed Xiao Zhan's shirt, asked him to loosen or break the hug. But Xiao Zhan burried his nose deeper into the boy's crook.

"Daddy?" Yibo said the nickname for Xiao Zhan.

"Let me stay this way for a while...." Xiao Zhan whispered. His eyes were closed.

"Ok..." Replied Yibo. Then he hugged Xiao Zhan back.

"I love you.... Please, don't go..." Xiao Zhan kissed Yibo's neck, pulling out from the hug.

"I won't. I'm staying here for the night. I've told Uncle and Aunty already. And they allowed me to have a sleepover here...!" Yibo smiled when xiao Zhan stared at him. Deeply.

Xiao Zhan touched Yibo's face, caressed it. He pushed the strands of Yibo's lock that dropped on his forehead.

"I'm glad you came tonight..." Xiao Zhan smiled faintly at Yibo.

"I'm happy too that you are expecting me..!" Cheered Yibo.

"I always do..." Xiao Zhan confessed.

"Look! What I brought for you!" Yibo held up the plastic bag with beaming eyes.

Xiao Zhan glanced at the thing and smiled.

"You know very well that I'm starving to death right now..!" Xiao Zhan took the plastic bag from Yibo.

The smell of mushroom and cheese pepperoni flying around in the room, made his stomach growled.

"You're indeed starving..!" Yibo smiled at the embarrassing sound.

Xiao Zhan chuckled. Then he brought the packet to the dinning table.

"Are you still working until you don't have time to take a shower?" Asked Yibo when he noticed that Xiao Zhan still in this morning shirt and pants.

"Yeah... I just do cleaning. The house was a little messy just now...!" Xiao Zhan sighed, as he opened the pizza box.

Yibo sat on the chair and took a slice of pizza and stuffed it into his mouth.

"Can I watch the TV?" Asked Yibo, walked up to the couch.

"Uhm! The...!" Xiao Zhan couldn't finished his words since Yibo cried.

"Zhan Ge! What happened with the TV???!" Yibo cried, froze in front of the TV.

"TV is broken...!" Finally Xiao Zhan could finished it.

"But what happened?" Yibo turned to Xiao Zhan.

"I think some intruders broke into the house while I was working," said Xiao Zhan calmly, shoved the pizza into his mouth.

"Oh, my God... Have you make the police report?"

"Yes, I have...!"

"Did they find something ?"

"An earring. A stud earring."

"Do you recognise it?"

"Nope!"

"Did they take anything?"

"Nope!"

"So what's their motive by breaking into the house?"

"Threat."

"Threat? But why? Do you have any enemies here?"

"Apart from my Mother and Diane... Nope!"