Part 13 ( Cold Weather, Heat Room )

Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan as Xiao Zhan placed him into the bed. Xiao Zhan removed Yibo's bathrobe, left Yibo fully naked, lying on the bed. The cold weather and operated  air conditioner made Yibo shivered.

"It's cold... " Yibo said, curled himself up into a ball.

Xiao Zhan climbed up the bed, hovered over Yibo's curled body, and pulled Yibo to lay flat.

"It's gonna be warm after a while. We'll need the aircon later..." Xiao Zhan kissed Yibo's jaw,made Yibo shuddered to the strange sensation that crawled from the vein of his fingertips up to his chest and shot his brain to create a jolt through his ears.

"You are so beautiful...." Xiao Zhan complimented on Yibo's appearance. Then he started to kiss Yibo again, began from his jaw, neck, chest, abs... And he paused when he reached the lower part of Yibo's abs. He just caressed it and stared at Yibo's junior that got hardened from every touch made by Xiao Zhan.

The clear fluid trickled from the slit of Yibo's manhood that stood proudly. Slowly Xiao Zhan's hand went down to the dark bunch of the stiff hair of  Yibo's lower part. He caressed it, ruffled it and stroke it gently, created a melodically moan escaping from the younger.

Xiao Zhan looked up and smirked. He saw Yibo was lifted his head to witness what he was doing down there. Yibo blushed furiously when he saw Xiao Zhan was looking and smirking at him, while playing with his manhood. He slammed his head back on the pillow.

Xiao Zhan rubbed Yibo's crotch, licked his precum and got up, back to kiss Yibo's lips. Moans and groans could be heard when their kiss became more intense and hotter. The sloppy kissed could be heard between the heavy breath that escaping from their mouth.

Yibo slammed Xiao Zhan body into the bed, sat on his thighs and started to unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped Xiao Zhan's pants. Xiao Zhan helped him to removed his pants by kicking them down and then slid down his boxer to expose his junior. Yibo's face that already blushed, heated up even more when he saw the manhood of the older was thick and long in the length.

Xiao Zhan smirked. This chance he used to pushed Yibo and pinned his both hands onto the bed. Yibo's eyes were widened as he watched how Xiao Zhan's eyes were flashing the flame of lust and desire. And that smirk... That smirk made him look even sexier that portrayed him as a bad boy.

"Dean..." Yibo hissed through his hitched breath.

"Yes, baby...? I want you so bad...!" Xiao Zhan roared. His breath definetely not in a good rhyme.

"Do it..." Yibo pleaded, as he felt frustrasted to the pain that twitching on his shaft.

"I need to prepare you...!"

"No need. Just do it!"

"You'll be in great and unbearable pain if I don't prepare you, baby...!"

"I'll be fine..."

"No..."

"Yes! Just do it, please? I can't bear the pain any longer. Touch me... Please me... Fuck me, Dean...!"

Xiao Zhan stared at Yibo who desperately needed the pleasure immediately.

"If that is what you wish, baby... " Xiao Zhan whispered.

Yibo nodded. He stared at Xiao Zhan, pleadingly.

Xiao Zhan reached the nightstand and took out a bottle of lubricant and a condom. He just couldn't do it without preparing Yibo. Yibo watched him with quizzes floating on his head.

"Do you want to ask why I have them?" Xiao Zhan asked as if he could read what was in Yibo's head.

Yibo gulped his saliva down.