Part 25 ( The Game Is Start Now )

Something had happened in Xiao Zhan's house. He was surprised when he came into the house and it was out of orders. The broken TV screen, the flipped over display cabinets that held his thropies from several competitions back in New York, papers from some Uni's docs that scattered all around the living room.

"What the h..." Xiao Zhan hissed.

Then he ran to his bedroom. Yup! The room was in a big mess, too! He remembered very well that he had tidied up his bedsheet so straight this morning before he went for work. But now it was all messed up. The jewelery box that held some cuplinks and shirt's clips abandoned on the floor, along with the box that he used to keep his other jeweleries and watches.

Then his gaze turned to the wide mirror of his wardrobe. There was a word painted on it with red pylox.

HELL!!!!

"What is this all about?" Xiao Zhan growled. Then he immediately dialed the police's number.

Half an hour later, the police was inspecting the mess in his house.

"Is there anything missing, Mr. Xiao?" Asked the detective who leads the investigation.

Xiao Zhan who stood and leaned on he doorframe shook his head.

"That is what make me wonder. They didn't take anything. All my valuable things are still here..!" Xiao Zhan answered.

"Hmm... Something fishy here..." The detective mumbled, caressing his chin and thinking.

"What motive do they have by doing this actually, Detective? It's definitely not a robbery case!" Xiao Zhan asked.

"That's true! I think whoever this person doing this  is giving you a warn. We can see by how they painted the word "HELL" here with the red pylox. They warned you to not mess up with them...!' said the Detective.

Xiao Zhan looked at the word. He couldn't understand why there is any people wanted to threat him. He didn't have any enemies here, especially he just came back to Beijing a few months ago after he spent all his youth abroad, since he was a high school student. His mother has forced them to be separated with the family so he could dedicated himself as the heir of the family company that runs by his mother and the family legacy that is the University, apart from to hide his uncommonly sexual orientation, call it gayness, from the society in their hometown.

"Do you have any rivals here, Mr. Xiao?" Asked the detective, snapped him from his own thought.

"Rivals? No! I don't have one. Not here or back in NY. I'm running a family legacy now as a Dean in the Uni. And I don't think we have rivals for it. I don't know about my Mother's company. But I didn't involve myself in her bussiness, except the legacy..!" Xiao Zhan told the detective until the smallest details.

"I see..." The detective nodded his head. He walked inside the room with a slowest pace, to the left and to the right.

"I guess, there is someone who holding grudge toward you recently. And they want to take a revenge on you..!" The detective stopped walking and stood in front of Xiao Zhan.

"Revenge? Haha... I don't think so!" Xiao Zhan let out a dry chuckle, humorlessly.

"Had you any conflicts with anyone recently?" Asked the detective.