Part 41 ( The Visitor )

Xiao Ying laid on a daybed in the hospital room where his father got his medication treatment. Her face looked so tired but there was a peace drawn on it. Her eyes shut opened when she heard a sound. A voice. It wasn't clear. But she recognized the voice.

"Ai... Yi... Ing..."

Xiao Ying snapped her head to the voice. It was her father. She saw her father was stared at her and flashed a small faint smile.

"Father!" Xiao Ying jumped and ran to her father. She held her father's hand which entangled with the IV cables.

"Father! Finally you can speak again!" Xiao Ying stroking her father's head. Her eyes has already teary.

Xiao Feng An looked at Xiao Ying. His mouth was moving wanted to say something. Xiao Ying waited patiently.

"Zha- Zhan..... Zhan..." Xiao Feng An said.

"He's till busy with his moving out stuffs. He wanted to move into a landed house to start to live with his boyfriend. After they settled everything, I'm sure they will come to visit you here..." said Xiao Ying.

XIao Feng an smiled .

A female doctor who was in charge for Xiao Feng An's recovery came inside the room with a nurse.

"Good morning, Mr. Xiao...? Daily check up routine for  you!" The doctor greeted her patient.

The doctor started to do the check up on Xiao Feng An. The nurse helped her to give whatever she needed for  doing the check up.

"Alright! Everything is good! You make a big progress, Mr. Xiao. Well done! If you keep doing it, you'll discharge soon...!" The doctor smiled.

Xiao Ying smiled, too. She felt relief knowing that her father would leave the hospital anytime soon.

"When do you think my father can go home, DOctor?" asked Xiao Ying.

"Maybe in 4 or 5 days..!" the doctor answered.

"Ohh!" Xiao Ying murmured.

"Ok! we need to see the other patients. See you later , Mr. Xiao..!" the doctor exited the room, followed by the nurse.

Xiao Ying came closer to her father.

"Did you hear that, Father? You are going home soon!" cried Xiao Ying.

Slowly Xiao Feng An nodded his head.

The phone in Xiao Ying's pocket vibrated. She fished out the phone and checked it out. It was a message from her brother. She smiled and typed away the reply. After she hit the send button, she put the phone on the nightstand beside her father's bed. She turned to see her father again.

"Zhan ge asked me how're you doing..! He said today he can't make it up to see you. He needs to set his new house first...!" said Xiao Ying, informing her father.

Xiao Feng an smiled and nodded weakly.

"It's like he has fallen too deep for the boy. He is willing to give everything just to make the boy stay by his side... sometimes I'm scared if he will get hurt one day..."  Xiao Ying mumbled.

Xiao Feng An weakly reached his daughter's hand, attracted the attention from her. Xiao Ying looked up at her father who shook his head slowly, telling her to not worry about it. Xiao Ying smiled and nodded.

****

Yibo and Xiao Zhan still unboxing their stuffs that night.

"Alright! This's the last one!" Cheered Xiao Zhan grabbing a big box.

"I wanna cook something first. I'm hungry!" Yibo said, got up from the floor.