Part 34 ( The Trick And Secrets )

Xiao Zhan looked at the phone, reading the caller ID. It was written "Mother". And he glanced to the time. It was 3 AM.

Why does she calling me in this hours? Is there anything she wants to threatening me again? I have separated with my baby... What else does she want?

Xiao Zhan thought to himself. He put back the glass on the table. When he was going to pick up the call, the ring was ended. He heaved a sigh. He got up from the bed, when his phone dinged signaling that he got a message. He took his phone and opened the message.

Have you seen the multimedia message that I sent to you?

It was a message from his mother. He quickly open the other messages from her. It was the multimedia message that showed a boy who's been tied up to the pole with head hung low, then he saw his face. It was Yibo! He looked like was crying here. The pictures were taken with the poor lighting, but he found no difficulties to recognise the boy he loves.

"What the hell...?" Xiao Zhan hissed.

His phone rang again, made him jolted up. He quickly picked it up.

"What madness are you planning now, Mother?" Xiao Zhan snarled at the caller.

"It because you're still rejecting Diane, Xiao Zhan..! You asked for it! I have given you an option, but you said you don't want to hurt Diane. So? You prefer to hurt your baby, right?" His mother's voice crept of the phone speaker, created a goosebumps to him.

"No! Just leave him alone! He's innocent! I have separated with him already! What else do you want???" Xiao Zhan screamed.

"Marry Diane!"

"No!'

"So do you want your baby boy to be suffered? Fine! I'll update his progress everyday to you!"

"Mother! You are sick!"

"If you say so...?"

"Don't you dare touch my baby!"

"Then follow my instruction!"

Xiao Zhan clenched his hand into a tight fist and gritted his teeth.

"Fine...!" Xiao Zhan hissed through his clenched teeth.

Wan Zhao Ying let out a crispy laugh from the other end of the line. Xiao Zhan shut his eyes tightly.

"You are doing good. Daddy? Zhan Ge? Which do you prefer? Daddy?" Wan Zhao Ying sounded teasing her son in a mockery way.

"Now let him go!" Xiao Zhan requested, ignoring her mockery words.

"Uh-uh! Not so fast, Son! I have to witness you to say the vow in front of he Pastor and attendees to Diane Wu first!" Wan Zhao Ying declined.

"Mother! I will keep my promise, ok???" Xiao Zhan screamed.

"Ssshhh.... You can wake the neighbours up, Xiao Zhan. Stop being cranky...!"

"Please... Release Yibo... He is innocent... " Xiao Zhan begged, tears had rolling down his face.

"Whoa... The proud Xiao Zhan is begging for an unimportant boy. I amazed!"

"Just fucking release him!"

"There is no free lunch will be served, Xiao Zhan! Marry Diane, and I will let him go!"

"Fine! When can I marry her? I'm ready even if you want it to be happened right now!"

"Tch, tch, tch.... Wedding  is a grand ceremony. Especially we are holding a wedding of the couple who came from the prominent families. It'll take time, my son...!"