Part 18 ( Come To The Rescue )

Pei Xin  walked to the bus stop to go to the campus.  but he was halted when he remembered about Yibo that has no trace about his whereabouts. So he decided to walked back to Geraldyn house's direction, instead.

Reached the house, he saw the empty and silent house. He didn't see Geraldyn's car as well.  So she's already off for work, Pei Xin thought. Then he walked into the yard where a big maple tree stood shielded the yard from the heat if it came to a summer days.

Pei Xin was about to press the doorbell when he saw the door wasn't closed properly. he stood in front of the door for some time, hesitated whether to ring the bell or just open it. He just wait there and thought, until he heard a rustle noise came from inside the house, like somebody ran down the staircase. From  the sound of heavy footsteps, it was the male's footsteps, Pei Xin assumed. He thought it most probably was Yibo..

when finally the door was swung open, he was taken aback. Because the person that came out from the house wasn't Yibo,  nor Geraldyn. But it was Su Nian, the queer guy thaT he found being assaulted by the town bad boys a few months back. That time he and his father was taking a stroll riding their sport bicycle in the evening when they found a group of bad boys were cheered and laughed while they beating and kicking a poor guy that came with his scooter. So he and his father took an action to help the poor guy and sent him to the nearby hospital.

"W-what are you doing here?" Pei Xin blurted out of his surprise.

Su Nian who was in shock quickly closed the door and locked it again.

"And... And h-how did you get this house key? What is that in the bag? Did you come to robe the house?" Pei Xin bombarded Su Nian with questions and accusations.

"Ssssshhhh... don't make so much noise! Follow me! I'll tell you something important!" Su Nian dragged Pei xin to get out of the porch and walked toward his scooter that he parked a few yards away from the house.

"What do you want to tell me? What's so important?" pei Xin was being a nosy person.

"Look! Sunshine is in my house right now!" Su Nian informed Pei Xin.

"Holly shit! You didn't touch him, right??" Pei Xin hit Su Nian's face spontaneously.

"Aww... That is hurt, man...!" Su Nian made a complain, while holding his face that beaten by Pei Xin.

"Sorry, sorry... That was spontaneous...!" Pei Xin felt bad for Su  NIan.

"Your words are more hurt. Everyone thought I'm such a pervert, can't do the good deed by keeping the homeless boy in my house...!" Su Nian complained.

"Is he alright?" asked Pei Xin, ignoring  Su Nian's complaint.

"Yeah... His fine. But still doesn't want to come out yet from he house. He is very sad and heartbreak after his aunt chased him away from the house..!" said Su NIan.

"What????" Pei Xin clearly was in a great shock.

Su Nian only shrugged.

"But... How can she? Yibo is her only family she has. How dare she chase him away from the house? What is the problem?"

"She found out that Sunshine is a gay, and having a relationship with the dean."

"What? But.. But that is ridiculous ! She can talk about it with Yibo. Not just disown him like that. he has nobody to go to. And why didn't he call me and come to me when it happened, instead of knock at your door??" Pei Xin glared at Su Nian.

"Hey... I'm a gay, but I'm not that shallow, ok? I found him in the street in the midnight, cried and broken. So I brought him home and take care of him. I didn't do any funny funny things to  him. I have a moral too, though I'm a queer, ok?" Su Nian was feel offended.